Search results

1. Uncle James' After Action Report and Deconfliction Hotline

Jimmy, you did it! Congrats champ, finally after 15 years of dedication you won a world! You truly did out last all your competitors!
  2. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

He doesn't have enough room in his basement to be awesome at dancing
  3. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

You can have fun, but don't use in game mechanics that everyone can use but some think it's unethical or not in the spirit of the game. Oh and definitely don't spend any money, even though you can, don't do it cos if you do and win it means you aren't a very good person or player.
  4. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

That explains a lot, thanks
  5. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Lol whatever helps you sleep at night champ
  6. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Im talking about your obsession with this group of people, it's not normal dude.
  7. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Take a break dude, these guys are clearly consuming a lot of your head space, and have been for seemingly years now. It isn't healthy or normal
  8. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Hahah You take a week to come up with that reply or you just re reading forums hahah Ps if you don't have offense in front line cities you shouldn't have front line cities
  9. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Tells people to look up words Yet, doesn't know the meaning of words himself Hahahaha
  10. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Awww how cute, master spy found someone to talk to
  11. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Haha this guy having a conversation with himself
  12. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Surely your spy network could have worked it out for you?
  13. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

So many tears from you all the time...can't be that bad if you still playing
  14. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

The guy too scared to reveal his name telling others they are scaredy cats haha classic
  15. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Telling people to man up and admit something when you can't even admit who you are in game, definition of hypocrisy that is hahaha I bet you never even won a world let alone been a top fighter. We should call you scardey spy
  16. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Hahahahaha you make it sound as though being significant is a good thing hahaha
  17. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

You still here acting like you the beez knees of everything grepo. Get another hobby champ
  18. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Haha might need to start charging me rent judging by the amount of time I'm living in your head....
  19. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

This right here, clearly shows you have no idea lol
  20. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Pay to win at its finest. Funny how the ones using the golden nukes are only ones saying it isn't the golden nukes. Well done for farming it all, I'd do the same if I had farmed all that gold. But if y'all think it's fun playing AGAINST it then you are Cray cray But haha jimmy ghosted again...