Search results

1. Ryann16

TLG Returns - Next Revolt Server (as long as it's not speed 1)

The Lollipop Guild The Lollipop Guild is a group of Grepolis players that have been playing together as far back as EN3 Gamma. We like to kill stuff, banter, and overall just have great time. We are a tight knit group of players that will be dropping in the next revolt world (provided it's...
  2. Ryann16

A Call to Old School Revolt Players

Calling all Old Revolt Players... A few of us have decided to get back together and go another round on en126. We don't use bots, we don't do spam, and we don't do drama. If you are interested, reach me here or on my discord at The Irishman I R16#2815 We're here to have fun, and wreck walls...
  3. Ryann16

EN100 Old Timers Only

The Lollipop Guild Application- Experience: First Server: Previous Alliances: Skype Name (Required): Discord Name (Optional): Roster- Valoizboyz Ryann16 Rangled Notmad Zarun dimspace Darkmatter98 KingMolly Pianoman98 Zaphod Kara Crown Fair Fox QuantumGorillla WarBorn joopjans Charlesmagne...
  4. Ryann16

Apathetic: The Return

Apathetic Next Revolt Server '"I started Apathetic with the intention of being the most brutal and aggressive alliance with the highest per player stats on the server. The kind of stats that prove we are well above what alliances with two or three times the membership numbers were boasting...
  5. Ryann16

Sticks and Stones -- Next Speed 3

STICKS AND STONES "Sticks and Stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me!" That's true, Our words will never hurt you, unless you are very sensitive and can't handle sarcasm or dark humor. Then you should probably leave. But our Sticks and our Stones will definitely hurt you...
  6. Ryann16

Honour and Power

Honour and Power Alright Ladies and Gents, I believe that it is time to give it a go at EN85. After the unfortunate turn of events that happened on EN84 with Impact, I think that this alliance name is rather... a fitting name. So let me start... About me: My name is Ryan, and I have...
  7. Ryann16

Honour and Power - EN85

Honour and Power Alright Ladies and Gents, I believe that it is time to give it a go at EN85. After the unfortunate turn of events that happened on EN84 with Impact, I think that this alliance name is rather... a fitting name. So let me start... About me: My name is Ryan, and I have...
  8. Ryann16

Its Time

Well everyone, I guess it is my time to go too. I've seen others leaving in the last week or so, and I figure I should to. After all, a 16 year old should be out enjoying his summer, not sitting in front of a computer 24/7 :D I've had some good times, and some bad times, met some good players...
  9. Ryann16

Painful Reality is Back

Painful Reality Hey everyone! A bunch old guys and I decided to get up off our behinds and reap some more havoc on another server. The name is not decided yet, but we do like the name Painful Reality. Any Ideas for a name are welcome though! There is nothing to do but sit, read forums, and sim...
  10. Ryann16

Update?

Hey everyone, I got rimmed a while back on this server, and have fallen behind on checking updates here. With WW ending on Idalium, I am looking for places to go, and Im thinking about giving it another shot here. What would you recomend? How is the server going? And most importantly, What did I...