Search results

1. In loving memory: MozzyLee

I am so sorry to learn this about The Moz! She was always my enemy and a formidable one at that! I know how missed she will be. A toast to Mozzy.
  2. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

Happy New Year Campers from all at Golden (now #11) HORDE :cool: :*
  3. Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

The humble yet un-quashable Horde made it back into the top 12 again. (after ghosting 3 times) Can we get a <3
  4. The Story of Asine

o have a word with yourself dumbo.
  5. The Story of Asine

except he isn't
  6. The Story of Asine

Drill for World King.
  7. The Story of Asine

.... and don't even get me started on funbag-flag's "colour-coded-ops"
  8. The Story of Asine

Let me correct Bronco here... he is incorrect. The Mighty Mini Horde weren't being smashed on any side at all to speak of, AT ALL... and hadn't lost a city... so that is Bravo Sierra, but if it makes you feel good.... Where hordes come unstuck is when Flags and their dreadful partner the...
  9. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

Your mistake. forgiven. ;)
  10. Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

Here's my top 12 # 1 - 11 - not got a scooby now - too many name changes and paddy throwings. # 12 - Golden Horde - bobbing along :cool:
  11. Bug - Troops Images - PC version

same for me :(
  12. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

A) I don't understand your view. I didn't start the wc... and I have no rights there B) even if I was President of WC and all WCs gone before, and Mayor of Twitter - and POLPOTT of Facebook & GUV'NER of anything whatsoever. why would i conduct private diplomacy when i barely have MOD rights...
  13. The Story Of The Booty Warrior Cult

wow.. (" Me and my Sociopathy VolI*) Firstly I am well chuffed I got a mention Twice... that makes me a FACE... just sad it's under the cloud of genuine BS... I wasn't a leader - your rotweiler you hide behind made sure she only had malleable ppl when she booted me.. and that got us to...
  14. Trash Talk

Come and play here https://discord.gg/mt77GVN New bigger better and all inclusive WC 2nd edition <3 All welcome. Less BS.
  15. TIME FOR A LITTLE REALITY

https://discord.gg/mt77GVN New World Chat Link for W2.0 Please join. Too many ppl didn't want to be in the existing and-or just kept getting banned by clique. All welcome.
  16. TIME FOR A LITTLE REALITY

Hi - great read. Thank you CCboyer - whether peeps agree with you or not, it's refreshing to see someone literate and considered posting (for a change).
  17. Petition: End Constant Morale Worlds On Conquest

I agree with top post - morale is bad for morale - changes game a lot. Please change it Inno!
  18. Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

I know - but I got asked if you mean't me, perhaps some people are even more Wyoming than me. Innit.
  19. Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

And I feel I better say... I am not French and I don't sleep early - I am not whoever Sophie is going on about - even tho it reads like that. Hilarious that they deleted that kid as accusing me of being White tho, and me saying yeah I identify as white. what is the world coming to....
  20. Top 12 Swim orr Sinkk

bare Mans must have deleted his reply ... but yeah this is Radge... (does this help - am i down with the kids yet)