Search results

1. il.brutto

IM COMING

So How did it Go?
  2. il.brutto

Mobile UI Feedback Thread

I like the clean appearance and definitely more useable for adult fingers on the mobile phone. I've been trying to train myself to get used to the new layout.... But some really useful quick-glance things are missing. Having a UI that is close to a PC / Laptop layout... would be cool.... and a...
  3. il.brutto

Can't access island view

Hi Geoff, Agreed, but not for Grepo to sort out, but the guys at GRCR Tools... still they are probably running on a shoestring. I personally would like Grepo to bring this Kinda data access "in house" as with a good Comms Discord is one thing but loads don't trust it hence in most Alliances...
  4. il.brutto

Can't access island view

I'm Playing in Achilles en32... and as most may not be on for 24 hrs... I've had to spell it out! To the Gods and Goddesses here and the Good Fellow Players... Thanks for the Heads Up! ....lol April fooled OK...... But a Happy Bunny
  5. il.brutto

Ask Fotns

Welcome to the TET
  6. il.brutto

Ask Fotns

7. il.brutto

Ibra's Auto Updating Maps~ Achilles

complete ... Tosh... Again outta date info. Irrelevant Hog Wash!
  8. il.brutto

Announcement New Moderator

3,2,1.... and back in the Room! How many "DeletedUser" are there? and should we be listening to them back in 2013 ish????? WHO is our current MOD?
  9. il.brutto

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Well, the Victors have been announced... :cool: Congratulations to Son Uncle GL Owne
  10. il.brutto

Hot off the press... The Third place has changed ! A sly move by crapulescu leaving Glory to Ukraine and joining Vikings has meant that Alive Indefinitely have been knocked off the Third Place. Whatever happens in the next three and a half days... is fine by me. I have meet some Great...
  11. il.brutto

Well with Just under a week to GO!!!! The predictions are now up against the facts https://www.screencast.com/t/VcPUmOQZF8iE (Click the link for a better image) Simply SUGO For the Win... Nicely Done. Glory to Ukraine... To Take Second Place. Third Place is still to play for... However...
  12. il.brutto

Proposal VM mode for CQ worlds

Hmmmm.... Maybe some sort of scale VM. That a player opts for, ie the player chooses normal 48hrs and slides in and example - enjoys 2 weeks off at Christmas . Then the EMERGENCY VM, The player has a CRISIS ie is ill, has a family member pass on them, Boss has been unreasonable with working...
  13. il.brutto

Tool New Victim Finder

14. il.brutto

EN136 Community Vote Part 2

Fast and Furious ;) https://www.screencast.com/t/9PIjd3l2vl
  15. il.brutto

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

Hi Chris, I'm pleased you have an opinion ;) . However, I prefer the Alliance Name "Ghost Riders", (you kept in touch with many of the guys?). You know me, I don't (can't play) Revolt. However, in the spirit of the Grepo community, I thought I would come and add my penneth worth. Kind Regards...
  16. il.brutto

Discussion Introduce a Cool Down Timer To Stone Hail.

Shameful Bump of the thread. Stone Hail. is one of those brilliant tactical quirks of the game. It should be beefed up, not held back, I have noticed that when attacking a city the effectiveness drops when the city size drops below a certain point level (it may be on a sliding scale). I found...
  17. il.brutto

Top 12 Top 12 Alliances

You would say this... lol :cool: https://www.screencast.com/t/h0TB9dU1
  18. il.brutto

Proposal Making Bans More Noticable To Everybody

Here's "my penneth worth" on Bans. If they cheated using a BOT and got a Ban... I say let them have it from the rest of us. Attackable Ban, and light them up like it's "Christmas as the Griwold's". They deserve it. If they got into a minor infarction of the rules then ban them, until they...