Search results

1. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I'll consider it :P
  2. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

I really don't understand the whining if I'm honest. Kleos has the strongest premade and the group excels in slower paced worlds and I hold my hands up, so far they done really well. However, you have True Bloods handing you cities near our core, a group who has two wings which you had snuggles...
  3. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Joke of the day :D
  4. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Actually he went because I'm in vm :) And besides you're cuddling with True Bloods :P
  5. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Haha hey hey, well I changed my opinion since I'm playing the server haha sorry not sorry :p
  6. Evil MeIinoe

En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Lets be honest, @VIRTUALSELF isn't for everyone but the turnip does a fantastic job leading :D Now go and win
  7. Evil MeIinoe

En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Jesus what's happened on this server :o
  8. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Kleos to win it! Welcome back @ZipThunderZap :3
  9. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

I work on the blog this week, sorry all covid has been dreadful for me this 3rd time around :(
  10. Evil MeIinoe

I have my own piggy bank in @Gandalf the White Wizard
  11. Evil MeIinoe

Thank you everyone for the kind words I'm glad you all enjoyed it! Was worried it was a lil eh, got a lot on my mind lately but I'm glad it hasn't show in my writing :) & @Welsh94 yeah sadly people like to run when they get squeezed a lil lately on this game-.- that's why I only really play...
  12. Evil MeIinoe

Part 2 5. Shadow Kings - Swim. Okay okay I know I will get a lot of stick for this "Swim" status here but please, hear the tiny turtle out. Yes, the Kings are struggling at the moment and are split between 2 oceans 54/44 being hit in both but I believe this group will be just fine after some...
  13. Evil MeIinoe

Sink and Swim Rumbles Chapter 1 Part 1 Hello hello and welcome to the Turtle Sink and Swim Series where I, Evil MeIinoe will go over the events of this wonderful world. As many of you know by now, I like to talk a lot so the disclaimer will be included just before I start my list because this...
  14. Evil MeIinoe

Trash Talk

I suppose I'll start writing the top sink and swim :rolleyes::p
  15. Evil MeIinoe

Trash Talk

@Percy V is a bad leader
  16. Evil MeIinoe

Top 5 & World Prediction

True Blood bringing sass ;)
  17. Evil MeIinoe

New world Georgious discussion thread.

As a turtle I'm happy to play speed 1, anything above 3 no thank you o_O
  18. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Most honest group glad you agreed to diplomacy with me in the early days, was great being on the same team again <3
  19. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink or Swim

Why is this forum so quiet :o @KarmaError404 sucks
  20. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink or Swim

I'll work on it this week I guess :D