Search results

1. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

Sink and Swim Rumbles Chapter 1 Part 1 Hello hello and welcome to the Turtle Sink and Swim Series where I, Evil MeIinoe will go over the events of this wonderful world. As many of you know by now, I like to talk a lot so the disclaimer will be included just before I start my list because this...
  2. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Stories of Andros; By Evil MeIinoe & Trist3 Part 1 Hello there (General Kenobi) and welcome to a joint article designed by Evil MeIinoe and Trist3 (The Editor, not paid and kept in the basement, barely fed as well) . As most of you know I, Evil MeIinoe am normally known for writing sink and...
  3. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

Mei's Sink and Swim Chapter 1 Part 1 Hello, and welcome to my personal sink and swim series chapters where I will be discussing the world events and our current competitors across all four oceans. As this is a domination world, I will briefly touch up on positioning as well in a few rare cases...
  4. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

The Turtle Journey, Justice for Angodude; Including True Bloods and Hidden Gems Part 1 Hello everyone, Allow me to take you all on a journey, you will never forget. This is going to be an extremely long journey, with I, the kind and loving turtle stepping out of my shell for once bringing...
  5. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper Player Interviews & World Thoughts

Chapter One Elis Interviews Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well and staying healthy. In this little series and this new thread I will be running interviews with chosen individuals asking them questions regarding Elise (en133) in order to bring something different into the externals...
  6. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Chapter 1. Part 1 MeI's & Sink and Swim series. Good morning/evening everyone, Hope you're all doing well during those difficult times and I hope you're all staying safe and healthy. As the world Elis is developing, I figured I'll bring you all my swim and sink series, where I share my...
  7. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper Pseria Journey/Goodbye Message

The Journey, Positivity and Goodbye Hello all, as we all know the world is coming to an end so I wanted you guys to have a nice little read one last time, in regards to this world. So for the last time, grab yourself a drink, a nice cup of tea, coffee, or my personal favorite a little bit of...
  8. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper MeI's Journey & Stories of Pseira.

Stories of Pseira Good evening everyone, I hope you're all doing well, and are staying safe as well as healthy during the dreadful times we're all going through at the moment. I feel like the forums haven't been too exciting lately, so I thought I'd create a fresh new thread, taking you on a...
  9. Evil MeIinoe

Newspaper En126 Mel Interviews

Part 1 Good evening all, Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy...
  10. Evil MeIinoe

Top 12 MeI Sink and Swim + Bonus Interviews, Chapter One

Sidon, Sink or Swim Chapter One + Bonus! Well, well here we are in the world of en127. I promised myself that I wouldn’t be doing my sink and swim posts here, but this world is already getting super super sassy and exciting, I figured it might be a good idea to start my chapter series to keep...
  11. Evil MeIinoe

Milestones Swim/Sink - En94 - Returning Series, MeI Rambles

SECTION 1 Greetings everyone, after a long break I return to provide yous with my Sink/Swim series, just like I did in en94 if anyone remembers. Stick around, have a nice cuppa and enjoy the read. For those who don’t know me, I will discuss the top 10, provide my opinions, predictions, facts...
  12. Evil MeIinoe

Amisos Predictions Chapter 1

Hey everyone, In this threat I will provide you guys with a series of predictions on which alliances will Swim/Float/Sink (TOP 8) and, I'll provide you with my personal reasons behind it. This is purely based on my own opinion so please keep the hate messages out and put your point across in a...
  13. Evil MeIinoe

Slap, in en101

Hey all, Hope you're having a nice evening/morning :P After a little thought process, I decided to reactivate Slap in en101. For those who don't remember the settings, it's a world speed 1 and it's a revolt world. Some of you might remember us from en96, but it looks like it'll be a new...