Search results

1. Silver Witch

Open Conquer a mod

Nope not possible - can't get Inno to offer T shirts. Excuses?? Ive lost a few cities in all sorts of situations and I say well done every time, thats the game and a good fight is worth it. Unless........... was this months after we won?.......... oops can't make excuses!!!
  2. Silver Witch

In loving memory: MozzyLee

I was so sad to hear this news and my thoughts are with Mozzy’s family and friends. Mozzy was a wonderful person, a great player and an asset to the grep community. She will be deeply missed. Rest in Peace Mozzy.
  3. Silver Witch

Round 5

Have to hand it to you guys. That was an outstanding plan and well executed.
  4. Silver Witch

To jump or not to jump - that is the question...........

Congratulations to the MC group for a brilliant final spawn. Well done to your planners and those with the skill to execute. I have to ask though - after all that did you really need the boosts :)
  5. Silver Witch

I agree there are other factors. I was looking only at the difference for the final spawn since that is all that is left to matter. This is about 128 not the general merits or otherwise of the change.
  6. Silver Witch

Looking at how this change specifically affects Olympus on 128, I am not entirely clear why the claim here is that this change will seriously impact the MC group chances for the next Olympus. So far we have had 4 spawns, 5 genuine CS landed in Olympus so lets look at those conquests and assess...
  7. Silver Witch

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I think @Frog67 and @Shuri2060 well done for that spellathon. We admit we were lucky there - with the spawn and with the survival of that cs. I don't think i will ever get over 1 ls for 8 mins! Froggy was still shaking! It didn't mean we felt confident. We all watched those attacks and...
  8. Silver Witch

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I don't think you have much idea about what happens tbh but either way you give up too easily. Nothing is certain until a world is won. This is a strategy game and there is a huge element of luck involved with the Large Temples and Olympus. Most sieges are broken if the alliance is coordinated...
  9. Silver Witch

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Tbh you dont appear to look at this as a game with a team approach and a strategy. That more than any other reason I think is why you and your team failed. Olympus does need a core which means expansion, fighting enemies and front line players which we have and who are generally quite...
  10. Silver Witch

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Great top 12, cant stop laughing @dustballs1 Not quite sure about a sewing circle. The randomness of the Large Temple and Olympus spawn does make for a greater colonising requirement I think but for a ladies sewing circle we are expanding our tentacles quite far! I have never boosted during a...
  11. Silver Witch

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Great effort on a top 10. I'm interested to know what you consider a mediocre temple and I can assure you there was no rushing in terms of choice. It seemed a good plan to take the temples we want and then use the powers to fight. Realistically its easy to dump a temple if you don't want it...
  12. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

Th Whether LoE caused the internal issues or not doesnt change the fact that we won the war. Staying the course, keeping a diverse group knitted together these are critical skills in any group and essential for a win. Falling out is probably the most common reason for alliances to fail in this...
  13. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

Its a game - if thats explained fair enough but the feedback from the Duck fallout suggests you took them all, used swaps to get a better base and when they started losing cities you dropped and internalised many of them. The issue for us was that most of the reasons were erroneous. For...
  14. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

This is true. We had a short term pact but because we did not want a merge the pact was broken. Instead they pacted/merged with MP. I am not sure what relevance a very short term pact had so long ago so there was no reason to mention this. We have double the BP of any other alliance on the...
  15. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

That does place that break in a different light. It was an awesome display of strength at the time. Love him or hate him theres no doubt Mik runs a coordinated team, dedicates a lot of time to the game and generates real loyalty amongst his own players.
  16. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

No one disputes that MP had the experience, skill, coordination and (after merging with the Duck group and stooges) the player base capable of winning here but what they lacked seemed to be the focus on the end goal. Individual cities/battles are just that. Points on a path to victory or...
  17. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

Rof was told by your coalition he would be spammed until he quit - he is an example yes. By the time you opped him he was close to exhaustion so whether your op was spam or not is academic.
  18. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

I do not define spam as a couple of attacks - no one does. The alliance has never supported spam - there have been a few instances yes I am not trying to claim that there are no errors on our side but all were short term. Napoli was not kicked he ghosted of his own volition due to another...
  19. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

No I am not trying to define spam I am simply stating the facts. I am not a moral authority on the game and i am not trying to claim this. You are the ones that have claimed greatness from the start not me - Ive barely said a word lol. You are right - if you can't stand the heat........... but...
  20. Silver Witch

Top 12 Teos

It's certainly clear that MP want to win this world and will stop at nothing until they do. Yes there’s a coordinated approach between MP/Stooges/Ducks to take us down but its not really the coordination that’s the issue its the methods. MP - that team which in the past had such a great...