Search results

1. Silver Witch

To jump or not to jump - that is the question...........

Looking at how this change specifically affects Olympus on 128, I am not entirely clear why the claim here is that this change will seriously impact the MC group chances for the next Olympus. So far we have had 4 spawns, 5 genuine CS landed in Olympus so lets look at those conquests and assess...
  2. Silver Witch

Closed Calling ALL Grepo Poets (Young and old/good and bad)

Guys I was running a poem competition in Side and to be fair there are a few who have come up with some interesting little ditty's there but I'm now going to open this up to everyone and repost here. Anyone who posted in Side can transfer it here if they wish. Be adventurous and have a go - the...
  3. Silver Witch

Poems for Side

Guys I can see there are lots of poets popping their heads up in the Side threads - lets have a competition. I have to admit I don't have prizes agreed at the moment but lets see what you are all made of :) I will start you off with one ................ Some say Grep is for the addicts whose...
  4. Silver Witch

A Witch is watching YOU ..............

Hi Guys I’m your mod for Side. I thought Id start off with a rhyme (which is normal if you know me). Greetings grepo warriors, Who come from far and wide, To pit your skills and conquer, In this, our new world Side. You have a Witch to watch you, So lets all have some fun, We dont want dodgy...
  5. Silver Witch

Proposal Domination - Capture an Alliance Fortress

Ok ive had a long think about all the suggestions below and amended the idea slightly. Proposal: An Alliance Fortress that can be won through fighting in the middle section of Domination and once held provides ongoing benefits to all members within the alliance. Reason: The Dom concept is a...
  6. Silver Witch

Domination - Time to the first drop.

Many players are asking questions about this. There seems to be an element of confusion about the Dom era with many expecting a drop soon after the era start - this is not the case. We now have an updated wiki and I wanted to highlight the basics of this timing here. Domination has 2 main...
  7. Silver Witch

Casual Worlds/settings - Pros and Cons lets discuss.

Guys I think it would be worth having a full discussion of this here. Ive spoken to a number of players about how they feel these worlds are working and ive got good and bad feedback but I think it would be worth having a discussion separate from the world specific discussions in Naucratis...
  8. Silver Witch

Newspaper Poems for Carystus

Ok so Bearissimus is using a competition for his newspaper so i thought i would use a newspaper for my poems. Hope thats ok Magik :rolleyes: This is a poem thread - anyone can have a go. Lets get a bit of culture going. Im going to start with one based on the weather report. Please refer to...
  9. Silver Witch

Poems for Rhodes

I think the time has come when a poem is needed ;) Sink or Swim In Rhodes now 6 WW stand proud against the sky, Yet the Hall of Fame stands empty, in this I do not lie. For here we have a 3 way split, wonders must tumble down, E’re any side may claim here, a Victory and a Crown. To all the...
  10. Silver Witch

Discussion Closing Completed Worlds Faster

Proposal: I suggest that 3 months after the first 7 ww win there is a poll for all active players within a world with the choice of either waiting until there are less than 300 players (as now) or initiating a 28 day countdown immediately. If the majority want the world closed then it is. If the...
  11. Silver Witch

FAREWELL TO HELIKE

Guys 21 days to go I think its time we all said goodbye. Its been a long road since WW, too long really. I hope Inno find some way to speed up the end game once a world is won. You really were the greatest team and the way you have stayed to defend our ww for 9 months is amazing. A last poem...
  12. Silver Witch

Poems and Limericks for Pagasus

Ok so i thought lets have a thread just for fun and anyone can have a go. Im starting off with a limerick. Im thinking that Alexander may actually fall of the sofa this time and that Raydium may not consider this a 'quality' post! There once was a Noobie named Ray, Who could eat 10 simmers a...
  13. Silver Witch

Victory to Eligos

Well done to Doodchan, to Eligos and to To Be Confirmed. Helike is 8 months old, WW were completed start to finish in 12 days. This notwithstanding the recent changes that prevent swapping. The Legions of the Demon, To Helike they came, To fight, to conquer and to win, To claim the Hall of...