Search results

1. Record Breakers

I don't normally get involved in the externals anymore as I believe actions speak louder than words. Recent events cannot be ignored though. A big shout out must go out to the Twisted co-op for breaking all records so far in this world. How any alliance the size of yours could lose 15 cities...
  2. R.I.P. Jonny The B- nice to know you

Well, well, well. This has to be a new record set by everyone's favourite simmer JoHnny The B. Unlike others who get on with the job of playing this game and not panicing when a few spies hit their cities, JoHnny The B is the complete opposite. He has run into VM mode! Yes that's right, run...
  3. Milestones Deserter of The Year Award - Apocalypse

Well what a funny chain of events we have witnessed over the last couple of days. Apes number 1 gold digger and equally ranked player has run to the hills cursed with the fear of a beaten man. How would an alliance allow its top ranked player to desert his fellow man in such a time of need...
  4. Democritus Cauldron not working??

There is an issue with this halloween event. When Democritus screen is open and try to make the recipe, the page keeps clearing?? Even when i try to add the recipe at lightening speed, I cannot get it done before the screen resets? The screen keeps flickering over and over and resets itself...