Search results

1. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

An addition to the previous one with buildings. I'm in the process of building up to WW, and therefore have to build up a lot of cities the same (obviously not a requirement, but max temple and marketplace are a must!) I therefore came to think that it could be smart to have it like the...
  2. Simulator Update Feedback Thread

Looks nice. But it looks like it now will take 2-3x more time to set all the boost on.
  3. Hephaestus Blessing Feedback Thread

tbh i don't understand why people with most points gets most benefits all the time. I know that you can see that they have played more etc, but the difference between top and bottom will be bigger and bigger. Something like this should be determined on how long the server has been open.
  4. Question Why are Crowns so hard to obtain on Olympus servers?

Well it says "before it jumps 3rd time" The example olympus had jumped 3 times. So it is correct. But IMO its very hard!
  5. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Is it posible to make a sim button on the deployed troops? So it puts all the troop in there?
  6. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Hello again, I cool feature about the new farming "select all" could be if DIO automatic change city if the city is full of resources or if it take the city with least resources? :) Krog
  7. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Hey again! Is it possible to make that when your friend sends you the spy rapport, you can add it to sim as well? Could be a great feature so you could see the unit strength :)
  8. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Works fine now, also the cave thing! thanks again! :D
  9. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

So should i use the .11 or .13 version? :)
  10. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Great! Also don't know if you already know, but the update today duplicate the script, and we now have two diotools.. :)
  11. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

I found a bug in the cave system. Normally you can sorted them by stored silver coins but when you click on the button, it won't. Don't sure if its diotools or quack, but would be nice if it work. I use it often :) thanks! Link to the "problem" https://gyazo.com/82b8910fda533fb6ff71554a07343fe5
  12. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Great man! Thanks for the add, and again, good work!
  13. Script DIO-TOOLS-David1327

Hello and thanks for the script. I find it very nice that you fusion quack with DIO tools. But i would like to hear if you thinking adding more addons from quack? I especially missing the button where when you trading ressourcers, you can click on it and it trades only to a City festival. Is it...
  14. Top 12 Thread

Hahahahaha William Strandli you just a joke :D Been using bad tricks the whole server MMs our players to join or die, and even outnumber us in players and since we went to O64/O65 been 2x more players then us. All that being said, you even used Insurgent to attack us both, and yeah i know you...
  15. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

LOL! If you send deff to a city outside your own alliance who is at war, off cause you are at war with them to
  16. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Very nice! Keep it comming, fun to read :D
  17. Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

I was about to say the same thing as @Donpj111. Played the german servers some years ago, and have never bored me so much before. All people did was cry mails. There was one good alliance in there, who made when WW starts, MRA alliance and won because of it. Can't really see tough of it. Maybe...
  18. Script Quack Toolsammlung - Support

I can't change the settings. When i try to disable something, it came back on. Please help :(