Search results

1. Inactive Topic Logout/Return to world selection

Proposal: Suggestion is that when you click the radio button to leave a world you are taken to the World selection menu rather than being logged out of the game. Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Reason...
  2. Forced Loyalty Not Working

In the latest world Brythos I have just cast Forced Loyalty on my city Abba, gone to loot the farming villages and the majority have gone into revolt........ Need to rebuild troops to reconquer them..... which is a pain.....
  3. Captcha

I fully expect this to be marked "Not a Bug" but here goes anyway. I get the captcha box at infrequent intervals varying from once a day to every 5 minutes.... Only in World Bellerophon. and only when on laptop mot mobile Once a day or even twice a day is acceptable but not every 5 minutes. I...
  4. Purification Not Working

In Bellaraphon. Trying to cast EQ on Rivendell it says 'city is protected by a divine power.' Fair enough... Guess he has cast City Protection.... Go to remove it with Purification... Same message appears..... What is the point of Purification then??? Worked 2 days ago perfectly....
  5. Tyches Motivation working intermittently

Hi, Am rebuilding LS nukes in several cities. Applied Tyches motivation to cut recruitment time. Filled warehouse to capacity before building and noticed when building that some had 19 hours + construction time and others had 24 hrs+ World Bellerophon Example cities xxxxxxx 19 hrs xxxxx 24...