Search results

1. Percy V

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

Thanks for the time put in mel Cheers
  2. Percy V

Dom Predictions

Well since there is isn't much to say here anymore no winner predictions and no war predictions. Let's see everyone's Dom Predictions! What will EH end up with? And what will the other alliances get? @Del2 told me if someone got 3 right answers he will give them 1.5k gold xD
  3. Percy V

Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

that's the point, it is newbie friendly. It also allows casuals to play. We are not saying that all the worlds should be like that, but enough for new players to enjoy the game.
  4. Percy V

Feedback for Community Preview 2022.

To be totally honest the last year or so Inno has kinda been listening to us. IMO they are heading in the right direction. 1. Spam is way harder now, they added the point filter and the 10 min time filter which makes bot spamming wayyy harder. That is a demotivator for new and old players...
  5. Percy V

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

Lmao I am not playing this world but here is a funny story. And hey @x78186 hope you are enjoying the favor farms. Mr @xx6xx6xx6xx decided to favor farm me and never spell his attacks. So i militia and rage his favor farm. He sends me a hate message about him going to rim me in any world I join...
  6. Percy V

MERGE the severs

I mean non ending game modes are meaningless in my opinion . But dom can't be an annual event it's the endgame condition. And merging servers does not mean achilles will disappear. Future worlds will not be .en .us .whatever it will be only .en
  7. Percy V

MERGE the severs

What?.... What you said makes no sense
  8. Percy V

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Well for everyone who does not know what is going on, and for everyone that is enjoy this treat:
  9. Percy V

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

They got saved by the bell I was about take a couple cities from them. Next time I am OPed imma do the same.
  10. Percy V

Nice they cheat and we get denied 4-5 cities. Saved by the bell, not for long tho
  11. Percy V

Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

1. Dogs are supreme no one can change that. Right jihadi? 2. My map work is superb, the good products are exclusive to EH, if any of you are interested please contact my agent @Garrison Thac 3. Nice work @Evil MeIinoe and @Trist3 , thank you for the paper!
  12. Percy V

We did have a NAP with OA but because of the talks between you guys and them to pact up we chose to end it. And i was just replying to the delusional destroxxii who thinks we are hugging for the win. And as OA flopped you guys took a couple and we took a couple. Anyway this has been a server...
  13. Percy V

Lmao, that's the farthest thing from truth. You guys hugged with everyone. We just keep slapping your allies one by one, OA1, OA2, GPD etc... We are just destroying your allies. We had Black Dawn from the beginning and that's it. You guys kept hugging and we kept slapping same here now. We are...
  14. Percy V

Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

Didn't I prophesy the same thing? I gave it 2 weeks. hahahahahhaha
  15. Percy V

Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

I guess I missed all the action, well I am back now though. I like to bark
  16. Percy V

1st and most importantly, pineapple belongs on trees and never on pizza. 2nd good read, definitely worth the wait 3rd big boom for the win
  17. Percy V

Top Whatever

Where is the promised news paper? :mad:
  18. Percy V

Top Whatever

Just to show you that you can be good without gold, check probablyyes. 2nd fighter and top 10 player without a penny spent. Everytime you wanna blame gold look at the f2p stats.
  19. Percy V

Top Whatever

Gold gold gold. ALWAYS blame it on gold. I am f2p player. I made it through en138 without a PENNY SPENT. Ended up 15th attacker and 15th fighter. I count on one hand the "heavy gold spenders" we have and both of my hands won't be enough to count the number of f2p/slightly golders we have. Stop...
  20. Percy V

Top Whatever

2 weeks in and you won't be there to have a war. You will be sucked into the black hole like everyone else.