Search results

1. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.243 Discussion Thread

i agree with the combo @Lethal-Bacon but i think this severity was unnecessary think there was a better way; jmso
  2. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.243 Discussion Thread

i think you could have let them be powerful without being overwhelming this wasn't a rebalance of ladons and ares but a gutting
  3. Rachel.L

forum alliance threats

You need to have forum rights and your alliance must own the thread. Then you can just move it from one tab to another in the tools.
  4. Rachel.L

Lost favour by changing God

put in a tix
  5. Rachel.L

Lost favour by changing God

that's how it works all favor in the city is lost... it's in the rules
  6. Rachel.L

Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Hiya, Alex. ;) Not picking sides, just trying to remind everyone of the goal. And you may be correct in your analysis. But stats sites show that while TF is taking JD cities, for every loss they take two more from someone else. Dom is a VERY long fight so it is any team's win atp. Look...
  7. Rachel.L

Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

Ladies and gents, I played a dom world, helped a team win a dom crown. Many say they were not the most powerful team of the server, losing many cities to one particular team. But, they were the SMARTEST team and played the strategy necessary to win a dom server. There is one, single statistic...
  8. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.230 Discussion Thread

More notes. FINALLY!
  9. Rachel.L

Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

Beta is international. I think if they did it they may lose more players. As Dan said, language is a major concern. Additionally, crowns in some servers are not the same as others. And spam, bots, and other difficulties are more problematic on certain platforms. Frankly, I'd rather they...
  10. Rachel.L

Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

Once the simulator is overhauled, the addition to the app and an update to the app would make many ppl very happy. There are a bunch of app-only players at a disadvantage. Adding all the events to the app as well. I agree about wiki updates and attack notifications.
  11. Rachel.L

App alarm

i'm not saying it's good to lose an off nuke (tho he never said he lost a whole nuke) if this is the worst thing that happens to him in this game, he's lucky yes, fix the alarm but complain about a real injustice or practice a def manuever to protect your off in case of no alarm or short tts...
  12. Rachel.L

App alarm

to me horsies = pegs, horses = horsemen but understood this makes his argument even less as no favor was lost and the pop/ resource loss is much less
  13. Rachel.L

App alarm

isn't that why you have pegs? for def? balance them well and be happy for the bps
  14. Rachel.L

Pre-World Doriscos Discussion Thread

idc but 95% of speed 4 worlds have 12 hr sieges a good team will adapt i'm just grateful for no low speeds and LMDs
  15. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.228 Discussion Thread

yeah but knowing 12 (or 11) is the limit is telling the spammers how to cheat the system or just wait a few seconds and send; it breaks that 60 second barrier so start the count again a different notification system might work but then again, not i just hope the devs listen to feedback from...
  16. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.228 Discussion Thread

How exactly is this going to work with anchors? Or for revolt servers a multiple revolt system? Or .... I'm all for anti-spam, if we all agreed on a definition of spam, which we don't, but even a newbie can meet these conditions and be blocked.
  17. Rachel.L

Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Great settings and with this much trash talk a week before the world opens, you guys are gonna have so much fun.
  18. Rachel.L

A moral Conundrum

I think you answered your own question. WAR GAME. First responsibility is to your team. It's a game and you want to be nice but if you want to win the war, or just survive, your team is the priority. You did not put these people in this unfortunate situation and it is not your responsibility...
  19. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.208 Discussion Thread

thanks for the fix so happy it's back
  20. Rachel.L

Update to Version 2.207 Discussion Thread

Ok tnx. Just making sure I wasn't imagining things.