Search results

1. Fluvisol

Too calm

I should've joined with the caco mano account to make people confused it seems
  2. Fluvisol

Guys that change their name often

Imagine changing your name
  3. Fluvisol

Spartan Assassins 2020 Feedback Thread

And which server do you suggest bites the bullet and gets an event that either doesn't work or works too fast? Beta is people who sign up for that. Wouldn't be fair to run it on another market
  4. Fluvisol

Spartan Assassins 2020 Feedback Thread

Beta servers have different mindset and playerbase. The latest world there, zz16, has 900 players. The latest world here, en126, has 12k. On top of that it's beta servers, I wouldn't expect people to spend tons of gold on those as the game can be unstable. Those two little tidbits mean that it's...
  5. Fluvisol

Update to Version 2.214 Discussion Thread

Since I don't see it mentioned here Apparently the last update broke the travel time simulator It also made it so you can't cast helm anymore after 10% of the travel time, taking away an invaluable tool for stopping your attack being spelled
  6. Fluvisol

Update to Version 2.212 Discussion Thread

First part is mostly on fast servers, probably not easy to fix. Assuming it's something to do with the server not managing with the higher volume of commands on those worlds Second part, that's just a chrome issue tbh, it's just too CPU intensive. I suggest using Opera which is very similar to...
  7. Fluvisol

Covid-19

Quick little idea Remove the cap on VM time for the duration of the pandemic. It will likely last longer than 42 days. I can see the issues with this but it's more than fair in my eyes, especially now that WW cities are attackable during VM Set a 3 day peacetime somewhere in the very near future...
  8. Fluvisol

Best War in GREPOLIS HISTORY

My personal favourite was me vs Rhodes :) ZFG vs DD wasn't that great tbf, way too far from eachother to make it very interesting. Could've been different but I was told DD wasn't a threat and to back off lol ZFG vs WAR was quite nice though :)
  9. Fluvisol

Top 12

Name rings a bell Aren't you that kid that talked big on Lato, got his delicate little bottom kicked, then talked big on the next world against me and disappeared into nothingness again? You're still to take any cities off me despite telling me you'd rim me 4 years ago Side note, came here to...
  10. Fluvisol

Worlds for the larger player base

Time to play devil's advocate Issue: PC alarm is an external extension and cannot be disabled by Inno. People who live a life where they can constantly have a pc at the ready now have a massive advantage Issues: 1) How would you know when someone's timeslot is as this could mess with OPs...
  11. Fluvisol

Worlds for the larger player base

Time to play devil's advocate Issue: PC alarm is an external extension and cannot be disabled by Inno. People who live a life where they can constantly have a pc at the ready now have a massive advantage Issues: 1) How would you know when someone's timeslot is as this could mess with OPs...
  12. Fluvisol

The Fall of Bad With Names

Gotta be fair here, from what I heard it was mostly OV lol Them new people gonna drag OVs name through the mud :D
  13. Fluvisol

Warlords - Cheaters & Bot user's Paradise

Drinking Maredsous is a better occupation anyways I ran out and thanks to corona my parents can't come bring me more from the mainland so here I am playing this again
  14. Fluvisol

Don't blame him, was getting attacks every 5 min and the only way to stop it was ghosting or joining OV/BB
  15. Fluvisol

Clarification, not me. I'm just playing the dystopia account, I keep myself far away from diplo normally
  16. Fluvisol

They didn't. Excuse me I was in the premade and I lose a ton of cities every world I actually was invited by multiple people without knowing it was the same bloody premade, turned people down and ended up in the same alliance anyways lol So that rule was ignored by a lot of people :)
  17. Fluvisol

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Ten: OCEANS VETERANS Rise, Spirtum Sancti Hanging By A Thread, Warlords Fall Out!

I wasn't actually talking about you specifically mate. Last time I gave a hoot about what you did was when you did some naughty things back in Lato and I got warned because of it.
  18. Fluvisol

disgrace

This game has traditions? Have I been doing something wrong?
  19. Fluvisol

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Twelve: Bad With Names Against The World, Balkans Solidfy #1 Spot, Booty Warriors Rise, Greeks Rise!

Man I can't play if I can't commit 100% If I do something I want to do it right, even if not giving 100% would still be helpful Probably the reason why I'm taking another long break or completely quitting after this world again, I didn't intend to play but it happened to line up with my RL...
  20. Fluvisol

Update to Version 2.208 Discussion Thread

I think it would be better if it saved on leveling as well, not just recruiting That way it would be a small enough buff that it doesn't make everything unfair but still worth getting as it would save hundreds of coins easily