Search results

1. Fluvisol

Fluv's Recruiting Tool Guide

Back from retirement with another guide nobody asked for! Well some people did but they have since stopped playing. Stumbled across this .txt while cleaning up a bit in my files so figured I would post it As always, any questions feel free to ask! With the recruiting tool you can easily queue...
  2. Fluvisol

Guide Fluv's timing guide

Since people have been asking me how I use the attack planner to time recently, I figured I would write a little guide on it I know there's another guide for the attack planner on here, but the pictures are no longer hosted and it doesn't cover actual timing (though it's not hard to figure out)...
  3. Fluvisol

Guide Fluv's snipe guide (browser)

So after 2 years of bot accusations people have finally bothered to ask how I actually get perfect snipes every time. I decided to write this little guide, currently still adding to it when I remember something as sniping goes almost automatic for me now. This will go over how to always get a...
  4. Fluvisol

Proposal Adding Heroes to the Attack Planner

Proposal: Add a "add hero to attack" checkbox in the planner Reason: It's often not easy to use the planner and include a hero when timing for attacks. Also with Atlanta the travel time actually changes, making the planner inaccurate Details: I know it could be hard to implement this due to...
  5. Fluvisol

The current state of Lato

Hello fellow Lato players Since Inno has clearly decided that this world is still open (just check this forum description), let's see how things are going right now Who are the top 12 alliances right now? Who is the most underrated player? Who is the most overrated player? Who has the most...
  6. Fluvisol

Free city

Ever wanted to be able to say you took a city from the guy who was #1 in bp for 4 months after quitting the server? And without killing his own troops at that :D Now is your chance! There's a free city I won't defend at all! 73865 It's ready to build the best nukes in the game, being minotaur...
  7. Fluvisol

Fixing DIO tools for en100 (and beyond)

Howdy Joined this world today and noticed DIO wasn't working Managed to find a quick little hotfix You might need to find how to access this stuff if you're using something else than Chrome, I'm lazy, but the code part should be the same which is the important one First, open Tampermonkey...
  8. Fluvisol

A quick summary of Lato

I got bored in class so started making this :p Thought it turned out alright so I decided to post it I never really cared for what happened until later in the world so don't be butthurt if I forget stuff please W.A.R., the cold and calculated players ZFG, the elitists BZC, lead by...
  9. Fluvisol

Not a Bug Stone Hail not working

Recently I've noticed stone hail not working as it used to I just hit someone with 43 and 22 catapults with stone hail, yet no buildings were damaged It was a 1898 point city, so surely there is something to destroy there Same city 7 hours before it clearly worked Unless I'm mistaking...