Search results

1. dianices

Ally Shenanigans

quick question, what's everyone's opinion of an alliance seeking a pact while being hammered, and having a siege be withdrawn as part of the agreement while said siege is already underway? would you wait for the siege to play out or pact regardless? is it fair to the player who enacted the siege...
  2. dianices

The Merge Concept

We see it all the time, you pact an alliance, maybe two, not looking to mra or get "friend" heavy, just looking for some good fits, and the M word comes up. Sometimes it works out and becomes a good thing, sometimes you end up with an academy or trash bin alliance where inactive and slow...
  3. dianices

Alliance Do's and Dont's

It happens to all of us at some point. You play something a long time, you pick up on telltale signs that something is or isn't going to end well, long before it gets up and running, this is true with alliances in Grepolis. So I wanted to ask players what they think, are things an alliance...
  4. dianices

Top 12 Displays of good sportsmanship

Who would you say has consistently played fair, exercised good conduct, and even brought some class to the game since alpha?.......that are currently in Istros ;) can you give any examples of how they expressed it?
  5. dianices

Forum Mod Button

Server 108 just started, i was made a forum moderator, but the admin button isn't showing up, so i can't do my job fully. is there a reason? this may not be a bug.
  6. dianices

No Format Guild Hall

Over on Inno FB page there is a question, about adding a new building. My thought is, what about a GuildHall or Stronghold? First we have to fit it to the theme. GuildHalls were created mostly for people of the same profession to come together and perfect their craft. StrongHolds were not just...
  7. dianices

Inactive Topic Reward Stack

After searching for previous threads on this and finding none, i thought its' about time someone brought it up. I've had many occasions where i didn't have the gold, or couldn't get the gold, for extra inventory slots. at those times, i had multiples of the same rewards, and nowhere to put...
  8. dianices

Femme Fury

I'm still working on the name, but hopefully i can finally put together a proper ladies alliance in Rhodes.
  9. dianices

Straight Wicked

It's been asked for a few times, and this won't be the official version until the next server, but I've put together a Girls Only Crew. If you like playing with other ladies without the some of the downsides guys bring to an alliance, this might be what you're looking for. Some people like...
  10. dianices

Dia Luna

Spin the wheel raggedy man! Another server, and a new alliance! Dank is canned, mothballed, in the dump. Day and Night, that's what this group is about, whether at home, at work, or loitering, we use what we learn to our advantage, and hone our skills. So sharpen those blades, be quick on...
  11. dianices

STILL........ALIVE!!!!

It's not exactly a recruiting thing? But Dank would like to extend a hand to alliances in Nagidos that are either at least half dead in activity, or smaller than 10 members. I don't know if anyone else has done this, and it's likely many have, but we want to take you guys in so you can have...
  12. dianices

Dank

Dank comes to yet another server. Along with all the old timer alliances you know and love or hate. Please join us in our quest to finally ride a hydra and make it fetch a frisbee. We're a council leadership, and encourage our fellow gamers. See you There.