Search results

1. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

You wouldnt believe the amount of people who suddenly end up in the hospital/have a seizure or just had someone in their family die when they've been attacked. Im sure sometimes its real but i feel like we've heard all the excuses in the book over our years. As far as james sending one troop...
  2. Top 12 Top 12

Epic Failures - from Sink to Float (if they follow my advice) Alien Extraction - swim True Fear - from Swim to Float if they dont make any changes soon on how they play this world
  3. Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

i dont get it? surely everyone has their teams best interest at heart lol
  4. Top 12 Top 12

1. Epic Failures - Float then sink To much ego in one alliance 2. Alien Extraction - world winners 3. True Fear - float -> relocate into 35 for WW TF will stop Allien Extraction from getting 7 by james building his lighthouse.
  5. Top 12 Top 12

If you need me you just shine the bat symbol i shall come and answer your call James for old friends sake, i can make this world implode by just dropping
  6. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

I think it was imposters
  7. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Jesus are you still sour we declined your application and forced your coalition to implode before it even started, talk about taking this game to the next level. Anyways enjoy your vacation to turkey to get that hair transplant sorted, we will be sure to welcome you back ingame afterwards.
  8. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

? i dont know what your on about but if neither me,nutz,dr.d or drill is there then there is no fiasco there so please stop claiming it was us.
  9. Can't access island view

hahaha! good aprils fools joke inno you broke the game!
  10. Ready to cry

Don't be fooled rank two (noobs) & rank three (fynbos) are already working together and are already actively defending against us.
  11. Ready to cry

12. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

It would be good, you played an impressive game congratulations on your victory
  13. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Anyway dont bother quoting me and making up all sorts of excuses if you have any deceny come join EN152 and show me how its done. @Mercenary501 @KarmaError404
  14. Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Its a pity Karma talks big on the forums but didnt want to do the whole all alliances join one world and fight it out and when we did join their world (EN145) he ran to perm vm with the others of his leadership despite having over a months lead on us and left his alliance to implode before we...
  15. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

I dont know why you would compare them to fiasco or even say it was fiasco as there was no leadership from fiasco involved
  16. WW and Peace time

Rules are in the peacetime topic, however there was one thing they couldnt answer us either. Happy new year!
  17. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

I know 52 cs's might look like alot to you but its hardly feeding mate, i dont know why you are so obsessed over us i guess we're sorry for hurting you in previous server(s). As far as fiasco go we are not here nor do i have the time or desire to play here and i highly doubt anyone else will...
  18. Congrats

good job @rad & followers
  19. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

damn @Red-Haired Shanks id leave EN149 hes found out your weakness see you should of stopped posting on here now you dont only lose this world but also 149
  20. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

? me and @VIRTUALSELF are friends