Search results

1. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper: First week out of BP!

I hate to break it to you guys. but cocaina remix is no more since it apperantly breaks community guidelines ;(
  2. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper: First week out of BP!

Dont forget us this time ;)
  3. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Kinda dissapointed Cocaina remix is not mentioned ;(. Far to important of an ally to leave out hahaha
  4. Pre-World Methone Discussion Thread

Tell Lion to come play with me instead of trying to be a gold *h*re
  5. Top 12 Top 12 Helio

Can i try please ;)
  6. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

Mad that you are not in it? or what is this
  7. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

selling spots in premade, contact me and send me 30k gold to get a one of a few spots left. Adam the ruthless and DizzlJoe has already sent the gold! (Ps: i hope you understand sarcasm admins)
  8. Pre-World Heliopolis Discussion Thread

I was in the ally before you :P
  9. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

Why is a noob like adam invited
  10. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

that was only written to make everyone know he wanted me to join.. Duhhh
  11. Curtain Call - Fast Conquest - Premade

Jacoblilje also known as the god of grepo and the master of the grepoverse. Proffesional grepo player known to destroy anything in my way. I want to win ww and to start spam wars. If u are interessted please contact my girlfriend dizzijoe for a quick answer. Just know that the enemies will...
  12. Lato MVPs?

Also i would like to add Most overrated player: And my nomination there is for Dizzljoe <3
  13. Lato MVPs?

I might aswell give this one a go, Notice that it mostly is from my own teammates but i try to put another few "outsiders" in. Also to note. this is my first world in english server so i knew nobody when i first joined here. Most Valuable Player: In my opinion it is Goku Zu. Very skilled...
  14. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

even goku is here roasting u, u messed up mate :P
  15. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Ashrf, question is if you even got a chance to join dd? cause i never saw any invite sent to you ;)
  16. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

woof woof
  17. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

all know only vikings can win ww
  18. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

I think u misunderstood the whole thing, we merged with bzc and not cfz. No noobs here mate (except nick)