Search results

1. Let the BS Begin

Things seem to be little interesting here!
  2. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Goodie no one can put those words in a better way. Well said mate
  3. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

Stooges stop pretending to be the angels dropped from heaven, you all had your talks with Check Mate months before, and you all tried hard to reach an agreement. Like a player with a little reason would understand that everyone was trying to reach an agreement with Check Mate to secure the win...
  4. Disappointed.

See, we were all waiting on someone to post something! lol
  5. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Like we can have the conservation anytime anywhere haha, but truly where did I side with Check Mate in my Top 10? Pretty much, I gave everyone their options, and time will tell if what I said is true or not ;-) Well, I'm basically always right :D lol
  6. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Now this top 10 is going to be hard, as things are dramatically changing now, and no one can predict what's going to happen next, but I'll try my luck 1- Check Mate: Okay, here is the big story? As everyone already knows, Check Mate being ganged on by most alliances of the world, what are we...
  7. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

I'll be clear and honest here, we all like/respect Check Mate, we have friends over there. But, at the end 1 alliance is going to win, and with Check Mate around, it's impossible for any other alliance to have a chance, so yes, we are all fighting Check Mate, because only by the fall of Check...
  8. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

~~~~Nemesis & Kleos walking side by side holding one another hand and chit-chatting Kleos: Hey Nemsis, did you hear about the BP boosting Check Mate did? Nemesis: Yeah, it was awesome! 6 Million BP ~drooling Kleos: how long you think we need to make 6 Million BP? Nemesis: Ummmm, not sure baby...
  9. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

errmm now I'm lost, didn't timothy tell the first alliance/person to take a city from Check Mate to brag?
  10. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

I always expected The Voodoo or NMA to be the first to take a city from Check Mate, but regardless, here to brag :D
  11. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

lmao, 100000 IQ noob haha Check Mate boosted 3 of their players with 2 million BP each, leave them more time and they would boost their whole alliance and no one would be able to catch up Really if you have good information or smart thing to say, say it otherwise don't post such a thing lol
  12. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Another strategy gap? Go to the interview between Zap and evil, and check what he called the alliances out of the top 3 (Check Mate, Stooges, Nemesis and their coalition), he simply called them "Food", this is a big proof of how much leaders lack "experience". you reap what you sow my...
  13. Newspaper En126 Mel Interviews

Just going to comment on the bolded part, you gave credit to Check Mate when they pretty much use the same strategy. They attack, lose the units, gold it up, and attack again. You should have been fair here if you wanted to mention such a thing, mention all alliances using it, don't limit it to...
  14. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Ummm let me guess? BP feeding? :D
  15. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Don't bother commenting on the credibility of the post, I did mention it ain't 100% accurate and it's for fun, there are some accurate events though, but mainly some made up stories served the story telling haha
  16. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Lmao, probably our reporters are being biased here :D Looking forward to read ur top 10 :)
  17. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Now, since Evil didn't push in her update version 2.1, I've decided to update the world on some events, it's more of a fun matter, the events might not be 100% accurate or they could be a little overrated, but I thought I'd do something to keep the externals going...
  18. Newspaper En126 Mel Interviews

Bots are here to serve you 24/7. They do really have an advantage on you :D
  19. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

So Guys, apparently this is going to be my last top 10, so enjoy it or troll me, whatever you want, but felt like dropping 1 :D 1- Check Mate: HOLY SMOKING HELL, now they are really playing chess? Smartest leadership decisions I've seen ever since I've joined the game. Impressive tight bunch...