Search results

1. Raydium88

To jump or not to jump - that is the question...........

Congratz to MC. That was beautifully done and executed at the end... A fitting way to conclude this drag of a world :) Ray
  2. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

To wish everyone... friend, foe, or both... a happy new year!! With plenty of fortune, health and joy moving into 2021.
  3. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I think the arguments are relevant as for the only discussion thread that concerns the top ranked alliances and all its recent developments. However, if you choose to compare it to Support or rule breaching related questions without context, then perhaps you're just looking for all and any...
  4. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

All the so more excuses... Excuse, after excuse, after excuse... tell me, when you lost your city before moving to 44, was that also intended? Because you've claimed you intended to lose the portal not once but twice. Also the first time you botched the attempt at the portal in 34 (portal #3)...
  5. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Certainly one of the whackiest top 10 reviews I've read. And I love it lol... great effort. I am not sure about this quote tho... Perhaps I am naive but throughout our MC immediate encounters I cannot say I've found any evidence or even reason to suspect what is being suggested here. I don't...
  6. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I am sorry this is just humourous really... So you're trying to twist it as if the Portals of 54 and 44 were never in your intention to possess? Or is this what you guys tell yourselves to perhaps fell better about losing not 1 but 2, portals which are no little thing... I may add. The truth of...
  7. Raydium88

Top 10 Sink or Swim

I appreciate your concern towards me finances, but do rest assured I wouldn't spend in-game if I couldn't afford to. Thank me instead, for supporting the game you play :)
  8. Raydium88

Definition of spamming

I think you miss the point that the worlds back then were much bigger and with a lot more active players. Besides, what's the point of having ally cap 35, if a single alliance family can have 3-4 branches that amount to the same issue. Now to me that's revolting. Ultimately small ally cap do...
  9. Raydium88

Update to Version 2.220 Discussion Thread

The increased 2% defense to all units small temple buff does apply to sieges. Is in fact one of the very few exceptions in terms of defensive effects that do.
  10. Raydium88

I think the implicit answer to this question is pretty obvious... starting and ending with the developers abolishing it.
  11. Raydium88

Hmmm I think there is a monumental difference between the examples you've given and the LMD role. I also think that difference alone shatters some of the subjectivity you want to portray. We are talking of a feature, designed for new players, instead being weaponized by experienced ones... and...
  12. Raydium88

We just lost our own LMD during this change, like so many other teams have, so I don't know where this idea is coming from.......
  13. Raydium88

Nothing...
  14. Raydium88

^ This... Sometimes I feel this community does NOT honestly deserve someone like her. Like her or not, she is here to do her job, help you whenever she can, and bring forth community requests that have been neglected for a decade. Is a shame the appreciation is not often reciprocal... but I...
  15. Raydium88

Definition of spamming

I guess you don't understand what a rhetorical preposition is?... Besides I haven't complained yet a thing. I am in fact pretty satisfied with the actions taken by the moderation team here. This forum has become a platform of negativity, yes! Shall we start with you.... ? Except... most of...
  16. Raydium88

Definition of spamming

Imagine if now, only because a player spent money that they could get a free pass from any form of cheating and/or misbehaviour... Isn't that what you call corruption in the real world? Talk about double standards... the irony of this quote is unreal lol
  17. Raydium88

Disappointed.

I guess the issue is that externals have to compete with a lot of Disc world chats nowadays.
  18. Raydium88

Rebuilding The EN Worlds - A Proposal

When I saw the thread title I thought to meself "here we go with another bunch of complaints back to back..." but no, I was actually positively impressed Dan. You've made some realistically good points on issues and things to improve, but didn't shy away from highlighting the positives also...
  19. Raydium88

Secondary Account Ghostings

My understanding is that it behaves like any other inactive account. So will need to wait out the 30 days of inactivity + any time advisors were running, before it can finally ghost.
  20. Raydium88

Update to Version 2.218 Discussion Thread

Fair point. But I think if anything it will mitigate it. Now everyone can easily afford doing 10 min farms around the clock and close in the gap between those that do adopt some less... legal means....