Search results

1. partizanpfc

What Did Kill This Server

As someone who already played against SUGo or wtv their name is, i must admit these guys are either the best snipers this game have ever seen, or they found some magic potion rest of us dont know about. When i asked how the heck these guys are such good snipers, all answers i got were like join...
  2. partizanpfc

Let the BS Begin

The best thing is when those grepo vets and their premades defeat those mras and start bragging how great they are and how badly outnumbered they were...
  3. partizanpfc

Trapesuz - Live Reporting

BWNW and Valhala as only premades swim everyone else sink
  4. partizanpfc

Let the BS Begin

this is sad, we got fast CQ world, dominaton blah blah, BP is almost done and we have like maybe 2 premades and bunch of some weak MRAs... wth?
  5. partizanpfc

What did killed this server ?

Congratulations to the winners of this server, they dominated it pretty easily, cant believe how quick they adapt their game to the ladons and ghosts and all new stuffs... I would also like to congratulate to all my friends from ex parti who got the crown, even those ``blacklisted`` ones lol...
  6. partizanpfc

Maybe because they didnt expect you to recruit whole parti and innocent tyrany as well ?
  7. partizanpfc

Actually he didn't want war, but since he recruit pretty much all of his enemies, he was kinda forced to turn on his pact members.
  8. partizanpfc

I just like how bwnw finally showed their true colors and throw under the bus their pact members once they didnt need them lol Disgrace.
  9. partizanpfc

I am really enjoying how obsessed with me you are... first calling me a racist, then calling me for some dirty tactic even tho you were the one to plant spies in other alliances not me, and last u were the one to abuse your pact members not me lol my alliance at least fought for 3 months and we...
  10. partizanpfc

I am wondering what did killed this server ? is it BWNW mass hugging and mass recruiting ? is it Ares and ghosts spells ? is it just lack of players ? or is it something else ?
  11. partizanpfc

top 10

wow I must hurt your feelings so badly lmao
  12. partizanpfc

New God Ares Feedback Thread

No need to reduce power of ladons, just build more swords lol.. And no need to limit spartois, just eliminate BLOODLUST, its freacking joke, people keep golding and sending LS nukes to get ghosts easly... Imagine getting ghosts just from sacrafice spell? That would be real deal, you always can...
  13. partizanpfc

New God Ares Feedback Thread

so blunt bug with ares army ? this game really needs to die...
  14. partizanpfc

top 10

Kinda armada merge to BWNW killed the server ? o_O
  15. partizanpfc

top 10

Who is PuJ ? some nasty bad guys ? I dont even see theirs name on the alliance list :confused:
  16. partizanpfc

top 10

:cool:
  17. partizanpfc

top 10

yes please do it. sorry but u kinda lost me on this...
  18. partizanpfc

top 10

Why did you hug whole server if its so easy lol
  19. partizanpfc

top 10

He is waiting for invite from FT
  20. partizanpfc

top 10

someone do the new top 10 :)