Search results

1. Lethal-Bacon

One gold free world

sorry for the late reply i simply dont check grepo these days... anyway you are right, last time the game expanded beyond main/core 4 oceans was around 2016-2018 era... anything after that is noticably less people.. these days you are lucky if all 4 starting oceans fill in completely within...
  2. Lethal-Bacon

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

Shanks with the new year new me bs... give him a month or 2 to adjust and he will be back as his true self kekw
  3. Lethal-Bacon

Another world another W

Good for my boy Cupcake !
  4. Lethal-Bacon

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

Technically Grepolis had its "2.0" update around 2016 when they updated the graphics and changed a lot about the game, maybe it was enough for them to market it as "new" game/experience lol
  5. Lethal-Bacon

Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

french sarcasm is top tier <3 @Reimu Hakurei way to fumble the bag.. you suck.
  6. Lethal-Bacon

Newspaper Zaforos Newspaper #1+Interview with RRH

Why would he even mention a trash speed 1 world.. granted he failed fabulously at it but at least he tried to come and compete on that world, while your team never had the balls to move on to speed 3 or 4 revolt worlds where real competition was.. not even at your prime..
  7. Lethal-Bacon

EN gold doesnt bring me joy... getting 120k gold on 1 world in DE is amazing in comparison to EN
  8. Lethal-Bacon

why should i waste real world money on a game when dumbass golders will give me their gold for imaginary resources?
  9. Lethal-Bacon

exactly vast majority play to either sim/half *** or to trade, so once the first month of the world is done and most of those get conquered/quit you see basically what individual world population really is.. as for the game, there are no browser alternative games to grepolis.. this is very...
  10. Lethal-Bacon

well in that case world would have like 50 people max lol
  11. Lethal-Bacon

I think there is a noticable drop of from when they introduced Grepolis 2.0 back in the ~2016 era.. more intense farming making you spend way more time in the game and with introduction of instant buy for buildings and gold, many casual players simply quit the game, and not only them.. i know a...
  12. Lethal-Bacon

in theory yes, but you gotta remember that more than 80% of the grepo community these days are exlusively trading gold, maybe that number is even higher these days, so there is only a small minority that actually spends money to buy gold, and that 1% of heavy spenders makes game "viable" for...
  13. Lethal-Bacon

real opportunity for inno to test this was back in 2016-2018 era when they have introduced this atrocious instant buy golding feature, to see if majority of the community(still in thousands per world) wanted to rather pay 5-15$ to enter a world and play without gold BS or if they want to gold...
  14. Lethal-Bacon

Someone explain to me

wrapped up first win in German server this month :) taking a break until march-april until next fast paced conquest gets announced there ;)
  15. Lethal-Bacon

Someone explain to me

I started a petition on DE market for devs to display all positive and negative spells/buffs/nerfs on a city when you attack or defend but it was voted down.. maybe you try to do it here with better luck.. alternative way to know 100% it is active is to get your team to spam click narci at...
  16. Lethal-Bacon

100% its kind of funny to see a revolt premade with more less highest number of golders all neatly packed into 1 team, massively ahead of the competition while having 2nd wing and at the same time complaining about enemies banding up against them as they are obviously in the lead and should be...
  17. Lethal-Bacon

Gandalf is a guy with the most gold in entire EN server but at the same time the worst golder in history of EN.. maybe ever.. so + 5 Bacon points. Chribisibi > Gandalf these days.
  18. Lethal-Bacon

Pre-World Zaforas

build that wall but this time on california borderline ;)
  19. Lethal-Bacon

Pre-World Zaforas

which trumper is this :oops:
  20. Lethal-Bacon

Pre-World Zaforas

you need don to come back and insult them to such extent that they have no choice but to come back with all the gypsy caravans :oops: