1. NutsNBoltz

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

EZPZ LEMON SQUEEZEEE @jameslongst
  2. NutsNBoltz

careful @TromboneTom , good ol war angel doesn't believe you
  3. NutsNBoltz

I think I watched jasper get like 500k BP on weekends, on en129 there were op's where we'd get like 4 mil bp, and this is pre WW times. BP is possible, if you know how to make smash. #justiceforFiasco #trombonetomisinnocent
  4. NutsNBoltz

prolly never read the guides on how to stop golders that have been posted for years.... but hey, at least you too get to complain here about it @Red-Haired Shanks
  5. NutsNBoltz

@Alexander the Okay remember how bad we are? good thing you're not associated with us at all, that'd be a shame wouldn't it?
  6. NutsNBoltz

why all the hate brother?
  7. NutsNBoltz

now THIS is old lol
  8. NutsNBoltz

I heard you ain't playin here though on 145? Fiasco ain't smart enough for conquest, someone usin the name
  9. NutsNBoltz

Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

get your own name for this server pg, Fiasco doesn't play conquest
  10. NutsNBoltz

hey bacon, how's your 145 team doing brother?
  11. NutsNBoltz

Bahahahahah this is why I keep coming back here, quotes like this lol
  12. NutsNBoltz

spam and gold locking are in, no way, the same. You hit my frontliner city, which I gold nukes from so I cannot gold? You are gold locking that player and can prove it. You send 1 ls to all my cities at all hours? You are spamming me. I you do not understand the rules after 10yrs.... well idk...
  13. NutsNBoltz

yes, yes you can, and your alliance can help you. just line up from hours out, 1 LS over and over against every 4.5 minutes. once it lands it's over. it doesn't need to be good, you're getting golded on, stop it with teamwork. Don't wanna put in the work? No problem, but don't yap on here about...
  14. NutsNBoltz

then gold lock them like I said earlier in a post does it help if I spell it like this, or no? @wdj40
  15. NutsNBoltz

you can also set up a favor farm to have infinite favor, so the favor part is moot. There are so many ways to counter golders, take away their advantage, and then they have none
  16. NutsNBoltz

never ever blame the gold, there are ways to counter it. that I know of. best teams can do it, or we can complain about it here in forums. There are guides here, just follow em brothers
  17. NutsNBoltz

I'd recommend gold locking the player in question. that can make it so they can gold 0 nukes. and they will hate you for it. Happened to us on en129, we'd go to op Russians, you'd send 1 nuke, as soon as nuke 2 was launched, you'd get gold locked for HOURS
  18. NutsNBoltz

@jameslongst he's looking for pricing details, I'd say give him the long one
  19. NutsNBoltz

it's paid only, we provide a service, you pay, it's delivered
  20. NutsNBoltz

does that mean you'd like me to get with him? I could arrange a private room, but there will be a price for that