Search results

1. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

Stone increase, faster units, improved defense, wood increase, improved attack etc etc We can get those doing the Quest log At least make the "prizes" worth our time doing the thing
  2. Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

Starting Wednesday, December 7th at 10:00 server time But it didn't did it ? Too busy now eating hot chestnuts, stollen and drinking gluhwein I guess
  3. Charlie

Well, everybody else believes everything they see in screenshots so hey
  4. Charlie

5. Charlie

100% "Prove your no spy = Show me your FB, Instagram and a photocopy of your Birth Certificate on Discord" Real Name - James Bond What a tard
  6. inconsistent use of 24:00 and 0:00

There is no such time as 24:00 ... I reported this on Sandbox worlds months ago ... However your screen is correct ... 1:00:44 is TT (Just over 1 hour) and 0:12:33 is also correct (12 minutes past midnight)
  7. Update to Version 2.241 Discussion Thread

" You can find the new button in the bottom right corner of the Gods overview. " Looks like top right to me Why silly non needed appearance "fixes" when there are so many urgent bug fixes needed not to improve or look good but as a neccesity through player input ?
  8. Keep War Angel out

Rimmed AND went inactive so obviously WA ran out of gold - Guessing the trailer didn't fetch that much at auction
  9. Keep War Angel out

I think it is time War Angel was banned from the Forums for excessive anti gold posts, excessive anti golder posts and real excessive use of the word GOLD Come on Inno, fix this BUG
  10. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Tell them to sell the trailer and buy you gold
  11. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

I could join 135 any time before it finishes and beat your wimpy little carcass
  12. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Why on Earth would I put your family in my mouth if they talk as much nonsense and BS as you ?
  13. Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Why oh why do you in whatever you say either here in Forums or seemingly now in game Mass Mails bring Gold into it ? Can you not give it a rest ? Pleeeaaase take it to your family to complain about. Maybe they will club together and buy you some Gold
  14. First To Ghost

Well that's not true is it ?
  15. First To Ghost

That's what we said in game lol
  16. Grepolis = NOT COMPETITIVE

Unworkable. Put into the mix that some of the more "experienced" Alliances (more often than not) drop days after everyone else after seeing where other Alliances and players are situated So they drop (example) 1 week later and benefit from your averages giving them the "proposed" 3 slots for...
  17. Winter Grepolympia 2021 Feedback Thread

Only in pop .. 150 laurels is same cost :rolleyes:
  18. Winter Grepolympia 2021 Feedback Thread

Taken Bireme from the shop, replaced by Sirens but no training with Satyr (Just after update)
  19. Changes in 2021

I think you mean restrict players due to the fact they won previous worlds Any Alliance World winners just form under a new Alliance name