Search results

1. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Hold on now-- if you're going to publicize the content of my PM to Scorpiax, please make sure to READ IT. Ango was telling off the HACKER for making that claim, which I found to be an incredibly honorable thing... and that's why we think he was then targeted for the hack. It doesn't make...
  2. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Lol I was there for this-- IN the diplo talks while some rando bloods guy started attacking us and when we asked why, he said--"you guys are marked red" :D At the time I thought bloods justified it to themselves because of the language some people used with Ruthie, which I did not like. So...
  3. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

I'd like to clarify that in externals I said-- with as much as your players are celebrating this crime on externals-- it makes us wonder if bloods are in fact behind the hack, or asked for it. (paraphrasing-- too lazy to find where that post is now). Only in a PM to one player who I believed to...
  4. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

Good read Mel. A nugget I hadn't seen yet was that Bloods have spent gold after the hack, and to change it back would negate that spend. I wonder how that devalues the gold spent DURING and BEFORE that time (98% of the world's duration) by everyone in Fans. I also wonder if I'm reading...
  5. Pnp Special Edition News Flash!!!

Interesting response from a guy who admitted the exact same "stupidity" that made Ango susceptible to the hack, recognizing it could have happened to many others here. The wonders WERE stolen from us by a criminal act... your lap is the one they landed in as the only other alliance here who had...
  6. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

lollll... sadly, OOC is using all of her date time writing PnPs these days... this conversation will have to be postponed until we right some wrongs ;)
  7. Pnp Special Edition News Flash!!!

This just in! Additional diplo talks occurred today. Our reporters got the invitation to sit in on these talks, and were frankly surprised, as they thought these talks had been shut down with no agreement. (We actually think today's talks were a rehash of yesterday's, but in the interest of...
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Yeah... I did believe @SirNeo ... till that lol. I believe him again though. He's leaving like we weren't filling our wonders after the hack-- we weren't filling to race them but were filling slowly to eventually build them if/when we had to (i.e., if no fix). He's leaving but messing around...
  9. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

Editors Comment: Our reporters were limited to the information they gathered through observation as some players refused to comment on their in-game actions. Due to a dialogue with the unnamed player referenced above, a portion of the article has been revised out of respect for that player. No...
  10. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

@SilentNightKiller and those you represent: When you believe what you are told I can understand this point of view. I don't hate Bloods at all, I like several people there. I did not agree with the leadership on many points, and this would be a great example. You don't really know me at all...
  11. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I'm still bemused by the fact that they can't talk to me in diplo because I'm "untrustworthy". I'm the only player on this entire server who left them and gave them ALL OF MY CITIES, because it's the right thing to do. Hell, Dave didn't even do that. My words and actions might be dislikable...
  12. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

A lot has happened in Elis the last week! Our reporters have been traveling throughout the world, listening to different council discussions, following Inno's developments in the external forums, and tracking player responses. Where possible in this article, players' names have been removed or...
  13. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

Thanks for the responses Baudin-- my comment on it being "fairly easy" to repair wasn't an assumption that the server would be rolled backwards then forwards again. It was assuming that at this very point in time, those items could be manually changed by inno, much like repairing troops we...
  14. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

hmmm let's reword this a bit "successfully merged with DOA as equals when they chose to turn down Bloods' offer to be their footservant"-- a merge which would have given Bloods and their allies (don't forget Toons, folks)... and SK too... a vast majority of the cities on the server and a...
  15. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

These are good points. The fault lies with the creation of circumstances that could allow this to happen, which requires multiple parties. Yes, changing passwords frequently helps protect-- but you haven't done it either, and many players haven't. Ango being the subject of the attack is dumb...
  16. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

I do apologize at hinting a Blood might be behind this. My outrage at you guys laughing and taking advantage of such a CRIME made me wonder if someone there was tied to Sema or got him to do the favor. Stranger things have happened. I simply do not understand wanting to gloat or gain from...
  17. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

you must have misinterpreted my comments in the other forum-- this is what I was saying there-- how can you laugh at something like this? Your comments there led many to believe you were behind it, or at least supported it. Things escalate on both sides in there. This isn't a place for trash...
  18. Milestones The Angodude Milestone

By now most active players in 133 are aware that Ango's account was hacked, along with a few other player's accounts on other worlds, by a well known player who has bragged about it both in game, along with sending very explicit mm's all over. What is not known is the extent of this breach--...
  19. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Ahhhhhh losing a war? let's get a guy hacked and laugh about it - sums you up TBH that's giving you too much credit, I don't think you've been watching. yo @Trist3 you got this week's warscore? gotta say, at least the externals are hopping again :)
  20. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

to @likee03 and @muhvi --there's a huge difference between trash talking when you are working hard playing the game fairly within its rules, and when you support cheating or scummy tactics and even celebrate them. Not to mention that you are both players that Ango defended in chats as late as...