Search results

1. Rurick

What Did Kill This Server

Our team even from start was international - russians, ukrainians, belorussians, baltic countries, moldaviens and others I hope for peace in Ukraine.
  2. Rurick

You dont know statistics. Because your calculation stupid wrong. Every trial has distribution +-10sec from time on what it was send. And that point with every trial shifted. So total range is -20 to +20 sec.
  3. Rurick

I know statictics. And for sure it is clear botting for thoos 2 players.
  4. Rurick

For 1 city. And while you do that time for second is gone. I have no questions when it is done for bigger range or for several players. But one player in shot range 6 hits from 10 - he is bot.
  5. Rurick

I know how to time, and that does not work on short range. It is not excuse. It is state of fact that bot was used.
  6. Rurick

I have no poroblems that you did more culture points, that you well orgnised. That no questions, with all that we can continue. Respect with that. But faked game mechanichs when in 15min from one-two players all fits in a way you have no chance to resists. Ok you dont need other players enjoy...
  7. Rurick

Just good hands for sure.
  8. Rurick

From 10 cities with range of 15min it is not possible to fit 2 attacks before CS and 2 supports after in one second plus others -1s and +1s. Because of random you have to send several times and while you do that for first city time is out for second. And even with sirenas - on shot range you...
  9. Rurick

Bot usage. When you wake-up on alaram and see incoming CS in 15min, attacks and defs packed in same second with CS. . And administration does not see the problem. And that happends again and again. When someone sends on you 50 atacks, you answer with same amount and get banned. While when you...
  10. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

OV receive the award for the fastest loss of two wonders of the world I had ever seeing.
  11. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

SC respect, well done. OV so stupid, you could not even keep what was given.
  12. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

Crowns? Is it a joke? Only important who will get 4WW and will be in Hall of Fame. This players typicaly get bonus. If Rome agreed just for 1place in Hall of Fame - then best dyplomaty goes to Tails for sure ))))))))))))))))))))))
  13. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

Ok lets see. Ho many will join 4WW. If it is just 1 its not "better then nothing". Even few not "better then nothing". I dont know what deal they had lets see. They defenetly had rights for 1/4 places and can trade. If they get less then it is not a "best diplomaty".
  14. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

Sorry, but what was best by them? They had builded one WW - great. But exchanged WW for place just for one person? Common. It looks like leader just betrayed his team
  15. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

About "second account", surprise.
  16. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

Laughs well one, who laughs last. PS. Any news today?
  17. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

You count signle players. This is not a game of singles.
  18. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

For sure not.
  19. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

BP from killed 109K LS far more then from 60K biremas. Even you take into account bonus from event.
  20. Rurick

Pnp No Honor,No nothing!

It is a typical way you do that? Ok. Your point clear. But there are some other people doing things in different ways. And if you dont know something, does not matter that only way known for you is true. Think about.