Search results

1. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

come on... his post from a week ago couln't manage to change, how would the rest of the things change :P
  2. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

oh... I would not have guessed...
  3. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Hello Again Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm back with an update to our beloved Top 12 6, right at the end of BP. This time without ado, 1. Rabbits of Caerbannog:- Former Golden Rejects, have climbed from rank 2 to 1, not just in points but in my opinion the credentials as well. They were looking...
  4. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Quite possible yes, or perhaps I got bored staying out alone, or maybe it's just a tour of their setup, who knows? Or maybe, just maybe, I'm as much noob as I claim to be. Thanks for thorough read though, Cheers.
  5. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

PS: If anyone has opened or knows if the global discord chat for this world is, please let me know.
  6. archdude

Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen, We saw the end of day 1 a few hours ago and since the world is yet to spark to life, let me start by predicting my top 12 6. Hopefully the forums will start buzzing and the world may be interesting in days to come. As the BP is not even close to being over, I'll be...
  7. archdude

Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Anyone making a premade day 1? Please lemme know, I'm thinking of playing the server, at least it's slow enough that I won't have to stay glued to screen. Also, we don't have a world chat for this upcoming server?
  8. archdude

Pre-World Nero Discussion Thread

Any world chat or something going for this world? I'm interested in joining the world and would love to be a bit more active and less noob than other worlds. Cheers.
  9. archdude

Looking for premade for next fast world

I hope it's speed 3 conquest, no morale. Would be a nice new year gift for me. :)
  10. archdude

Has there been a notice I missed? Cause I can't seem to find the post about the new world.
  11. archdude

Last world was nov 22. When is the next one coming?
  12. archdude

EN 142 World Chat

Sir, link expired. Can you make a new one... Suddenly I feel like getting on this bandwagon.
  13. archdude

Trapezus Pre-World Discussion Thread

Yo made one yet?
  14. archdude

Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

You got ocean numbers mixed up I think... TLG should be 45 instead of 54 and opposite for TSB
  15. archdude

Top 12 Top12 - Alliances/Predictions

You're gonna spam fest them with 500 point cities from the rim again?
  16. archdude

TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: A Newcomer Enters The rankings, Raptors Lose An Entire Branch, and The Biggest Coalition of the Server Forms

All this talk as if we don't know the truth... Everyone knows The Raptor Pack and FRANK are one... even their profile say so.
  17. archdude

Rate The Player Above You

7/10
  18. archdude

Top 12 v2

BP's over, maybe we need a new top 12?
  19. archdude

First

Fourth
  20. archdude

Top 12

Yeah, there's still people joining everyday, you could join too if you want