Search results

1. VIRTUALSELF

Wheel of Battle 2024 Feedback Thread

Haha i don't know who he is, was just trolling and he started putting out an entire anthology
  2. VIRTUALSELF

Stay yapping boomer american lmaoo
  3. VIRTUALSELF

Newspaper Zaforos Newspaper #1+Interview with RRH

Not every person is american XD I'm from a place americans wish they were ;) Only a boomer could get so offended by a simple forum slander :)
  4. VIRTUALSELF

"So you brag about hitting festival allot, and dont think positive BP matters." When your enemies don't hit festivals, then bp ratio doesnt matter quite frankly lmao. Any good grep player knows that 80% of your slots are made from festivals. You are embarrasing youself, i dont even have to try
  5. VIRTUALSELF

I think we are good :) Dont care the slighest what some 50 year old boomer says, we rimmed you out of this server and it was so easy i barely had to turn on the monitor
  6. VIRTUALSELF

I do not care the slightest about positive BP, i just know we gave you a good old rim down :) You had a decent favour setup, just a shame your brain was too small to carry on
  7. VIRTUALSELF

Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

Im not unemployed so 6h CQ is a no for me
  8. VIRTUALSELF

en158 with exact same settings just revolt has 9200 dom eligible cities... 123 cities pr. player on average for 40%
  9. VIRTUALSELF

Forgiveness

bro ur tweaking
  10. VIRTUALSELF

Where do you think golding a nuke has the biggest impact, the speed 2 server where a nuke takes 4 days to build or speed 5 server where a nukes takes less than 24h to build as f2p?
  11. VIRTUALSELF

Family Reunion

In this whacky game we all had our own schizo moments, but i'm certain that something happened to DP. New owner of the account? Stroke? Tumour? Mental illness? Regardless of the answer, this isnt the DP i've known for a lot of years. I hope all is well @DungeonParamitas and you're just trolling
  12. VIRTUALSELF

Then what about you drop and show us how it's done? Ah i forgot, the last 2 servers yall's lot dropped you got your *** handed
  13. VIRTUALSELF

I have, but not for long cause you ghosted like after 1-2 days of getting hit
  14. VIRTUALSELF

Have never faced a weaker enemy than your lot. You do not run festivals You do not have 1 offensive city, you just sit and wait to get spanked. Learn 2 play or shut the **** up
  15. VIRTUALSELF

Hero swap lag

And windows being undraggable These bugs been here for +3 years
  16. VIRTUALSELF

Family Reunion

In fact, the past few many revolt servers has had winners that werent predicted to win. Romanians also beat us in WWs on 149 despite being in only 1 ocean
  17. VIRTUALSELF

Pre-World Basiletopia Discussion Thread

So revolt server gets Palladion artifact for the 3rd (or 4th?) time in 2 years...
  18. VIRTUALSELF

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

The current golder on .en logs in friday - sunday and sends McDonalds lazy nukes over and over on GA, any decent f2p team can counter this. Again, the game is not broken by pay2win aspects. The bigger problem is the lack of players, the only good players left (f2p or not) sit on the same team...
  19. VIRTUALSELF

Ideas for a no-gold world and how to make it happen.

The game is a team game, so why the **** would you ever join solo? You would get rimmed by anyone solo lol. If i were a 60 man f2p good player team, you can run over 99% of .en golders :) Get learning the game instead of crying on externals, youd almost be there if you did that from the beginning