Search results

1. VIRTUALSELF

Mihalis & Anysia

When are Mihalis and Anysia being released? @Baudin Toolan
  2. VIRTUALSELF

Proposal Postpone old app closure

You need to listen to your players and postpone the old app's discontinuation. The new "hybrid app" is in no shape of being used and we already used it by just going into Chrome > PC mode > en.grepolis.com if we needed to do something that couldnt be done in the old app.... After talking to a...
  3. VIRTUALSELF

Discontinuation of phone app

It says in the old phone app that it won't be supported after 1st jan 2023 So when does iOS get the new app?
  4. VIRTUALSELF

Proposal Artifacts

Very simple: Either nerf warehouse artifact or make the rest of the artifacts much better Warehouse artifact lvl 30 = 41.616 warehouse space. Even Zeus Sparkle with 590 favour storage at lvl 30 is pretty dogshit compared to warehouse lvl 30. The rest of the artifacts only leaves behind an...
  5. VIRTUALSELF

Petition to merge servers - Sign if you agree

I've made a petition so InnoGames hopefully see this - i don't know what happened to the player council, but seems it has been inactive for a good 3 years at least. Time to take action :) If you are active on other countries' servers, please go ahead and share over there, and just spread the...
  6. VIRTUALSELF

Increasing playerbase

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna With the new gamemodes, artifacts and gods being released the past year or two, what are your plans on getting new players to play the game? I love the updates, but atm the game is dying faster and faster. A server barely fills out the 4 core oceans these days, i can't...
  7. VIRTUALSELF

Milestones The Battle of EN110, Leontini

Avengers theme song: