Search results

1. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

red haired shanks what's wrong with u, are u on drugs or have an alcohol issue -- can we call u for help --- something is wrong with u? dude, u really need to get some help. you have been cancelled -- sorry but u have to go. now its waa waa and crying, dude have some self-respect -- this is...
  2. Pre-World Milos Discussion Thread

Why cant the developers tell grepoworld what are the next worlds (revolt/cq etc) they are creating ... why the secret?, if they tell us in advance we can input what WE want to play to win/sim/gold. That way when they post the final world metrics we are not asking for changes. There are...
  3. [Revolt] Competitive World

Where are future worlds parameters posted ie spds, type of world, revolt/CQ, etc, and if not why not post them? At least post the next two types so folks can plan for them. When do they start.
  4. Top 5 & World Prediction

hee hee, nice jokes, please dont attack me please ... waa waa ... get a tissue. Thanks for the funnies, better fighting here in the forum than in the servers. Noobs game secret ... its a war game and everyone wants to take your cities ... you need to decide are u a hunter or food. a strong...
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

So .... whose winning? anyone, any numbers to prove your point and prediction ...
  6. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

To much complaining about rules that are permitted ... follow the rules, Blah, blah. The cheating, YOU (all) have a responsibility to stop cheaters, you and your alliance leadership can kickout multiple accounters and BOTTERs ... its illegal ... You know its happening ... stop it. Do not...
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

Does poppy need a crown and kill the server ... hmmm ... that will provide a long period (months) of boredom until WW, then folks will get hurt in that coalition ... this will be a sim server quicker than later ... my 2 cents to extend for a more balanced numbers is for poopy join virtual and...
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

I am not planning to drop anytime soon and mess up the server, but from your comments I will re-consider to join Virtuals team at a later date, from what i am reading they have the better stats and team ... maybe the numbers get better in the future
  9. Top 5 & World Prediction

Grabbed another cold beer, let them swing, just an observer, so ... who is winning? Love the stats ... it speaks the truth ... as compared to just smack talking and emotion (action matters). More BOOM, city taking, leadership/strategy and team participation = winning team
  10. Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by MeI

I normally dont comment but when you read unfair comments from you about a player acknowledging to their opponents war efforts, PK is a stand up player, played an outstanding game and provided team leadership. I didnt know who you are "an unknown", your stats in this server is overall standing...
  11. Newspaper Joint Paper; Tackling the Stories of Andros

Mel and Trist thank you for taking the time to write the server status and background on the diplomacy. Continue the great work,
  12. Excessive Gold Use

Active players working together with an interactive communication method both internal and external to coordinate both offense and defense will win. An offensive team can beat the best golders and BOT users, just look at the top 10 fighters on any server. Coordinated, committed, and planned...
  13. Thanks to those that played Smyrna

I would like to thank all those that played Smyrna. The first fast spd domination revolt world was exciting for many of us. I would like to thank all the alliances and players for making this a successful world. Many new friends were met, old friends playing for or against; well done to all...