Search results

1. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Lmfao youve been playing this long !!? And this is your complaint about this game!!!? LMFAO!! ok nuff said thanks … mole out
  2. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Lol im done with this game until they prove they care about more than money, otherwise trust me, id make ure daily life miserable, with no gold and no spam. Until Grep brings back advertisements, merges large servers, hell figures out anything to make all the worlds not the same…( essentially...
  3. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Something tells me youd VM quick with me on the front line against you, and i wouldn’t even need gold ;)
  4. Ban Gold the 1st 7 days at a World start!

Lol gold still an argument? Is it still not possible to make top 10 rankings in both city points and fighter rankings with no gold? is it still not possible to join a new world and get 10k+ gold ( and thats being reasonable, its easy to get double to triple that) from trading? If you use your...
  5. Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

Yall a bunch of softies trist got the right idea:D
  6. Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

Ladies and Gentleman, and harborage's of criminals, I bring to you today an edition of Grep PNP!! "Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most...
  7. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Indeed was a pathetic end - but ngl - the ghosting in my opinion was a way to control the narrative which in my eyes was a lot more sad. No anger towards the decision, it is what it is, took away from the spirit of the battle though.... and the say it was to stand by Ango for getting hacked...
  8. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

@NutsNBoltz and the Gang - For the FIasco!!! Mission Complete - Bloods got nothing :) I will now return to the Gang house so we can make BIG SMOKE IN RUSSIA
  9. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

It truly complexes me how anyone follows that goat anywhere
  10. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

And no one should trust you for anything in general at all lol
  11. Newspaper Story of MeIinoe, Justice for Angodude; including True Bloods and Hidden Gems

I love all the PNP lately.. bringing fire back to the game :) To those of you who take it too seriously- boohoo? To those who think we take it too seriously? Read back as far as your brain can handle in externals- PNP is and always will be apart of this game… its a fun weapon :) I rather enjoy...
  12. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

@OutOfCharacters - how bout it? Take one for the team, one night out /w albozz if he sabotages bloods wonders
  13. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

Read again collect - that is NOT what was said - we where only counter offering that - my personally I wanted to see what they would say.. as I have no desire to share crowns with anyone that didn't fight to earn it.. Rather what was said that it would of been more reasonable and sensible than...
  14. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

Ango specifically being on the island wasn't the issue Bacon - he was only on 4. As most of us are. And you shouldn't really be relying on too many ppl being wonder holders. At most I think it's best practice to have like 15-20 ppl as your wonder holders. You don't want to have to rely on more...
  15. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

The funniest thing about all of this right - if they TRULY wanted the easy win - and actually cared about making things right. They would of gone the route of open mindedly having diplomatic discussions ( obv not /w me cause i'd tell em to go stick their heads in **** filled toilets ) But as...
  16. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

Don't worry Ranga1 - the spirit of fighting is still within us here at OA - we WILL break 6 wonders
  17. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

oooohhh babbby look at all this activity!!! Oooo lalalala
  18. Pnp Elis Newspaper - September Edition

I especially love the part from Bloods diplo saying "You have my word and Ruthies"
  19. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

Hey @Thecrosswhite how many cities u taken on the bloods FL that had toons or even SK support rolling in after your CS? These ppl crying like this was a one sided battle lmfao