Search results

1. Pnp Event Horizon - House of Criminals

Ladies and Gentleman, and harborage's of criminals, I bring to you today an edition of Grep PNP!! "Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most...
  2. Spartan Event - Grep Devs screwing us without any lube

Thanks for the unrealistic community goals and 1 week event length?? I mean - I know we are flooded with events - so in that sense who cares right? We prob could use less. But i'm pretty sure I speak for most ppl in this game that we get excited when the events with community goals hit! As...
  3. Cannibal Turtles - Seeking Applicants

Hello, Ocean 44 calls to any serious players looking to eat turtles. Come join in on the fun, spend your gold, build those cities and armies fast to eat all those turtles out there!! Serious applicants must provide a good turtle soup recipe, so get your Top Chef skills on, take out your...
  4. Grepolis Advertising

I miss the old days of spawning into a new world a few weeks in and winding up somewhere beyond the four main oceans, like ocean 36 or something. Inno has enough money to keep updating this game, adding new features / gods and keeping up with changes / change logs etc etc.... but doesn't run...
  5. Covid-19

Hope all are staying well with the current state of things and the Virus- although this isn't so much a discussion particularly about the virus per say, more a request from Inno games and the Grep staff that we can be reimbursed some VM days in game because of this? I personally do IT work for...
  6. Mobile alarm issues

Anyone else having issues with theres? This is my first ever EN server, But my mobile alarm doesnt go off for at least half if not more than that atracks, and a lot of time when it does go off its after attack landed!! My phone shows notifications for every time an alarm goes off. It works...