1. 1saaa

Trash Talk

Lost ghosted
  2. 1saaa

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

Not until I get payed
  3. 1saaa

World chat

https://discord.gg/UewdAhBfAg Have a new invite link because @claytonsrevenge doesn't understand how discord works.
  4. 1saaa

Top 12 Sink and Swim Series by Evil MeIinoe

You wound me :(
  5. 1saaa

Trash Talk

Someone has to do it.
  6. 1saaa

Trash Talk

What was your journey to school like?
  7. 1saaa

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

So what I'm hearing is that we need to go to Innos office and blast down their damn doors?! This is basic stuff. How do they not understand?
  8. 1saaa

The Rim Observer - Issue 1 - Why Am I Doing This?

Maybe one server this 1saaa guy will get off his *** and do a weekly paper.
  9. 1saaa

Spartan Assassins Summer 2022 Feedback Thread

Bold of you to assume the actually devs have played the game
  10. 1saaa

Top 5 & World Prediction

Do I see Nuts and Sorin being jovial with each other? Has hell frozen over?!
  11. 1saaa

Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

What I like about this proposal is that it most effectively deals with all the complaints associated with night bonus, most notably the issue with conquest drivers going in at night time.
  12. 1saaa

Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

This is actually decently thought out. Nice.
  13. 1saaa

Am I the 1st Xbox player to finish a World...

The interface is 2015ish on browser as well XD Honestly, I have no idea how you managed to play grepo on console, I could never
  14. 1saaa

Top 5 & World Prediction

I see no difference
  15. 1saaa

Pre-World Hydra Discussion Thread

I like how just because people here don't like the results of the poll, they call it fake.
  16. 1saaa

New World (Creating a Team)

Gold is only part of the grepo puzzle. You've got to look at other things as well to see why the game is fading.
  17. 1saaa

Update to Version 2.262 Discussion Thread

Personally I think it's disappointing when wonders is decided not by the play of alliances, but by an idiot who wasn't thinking properly. Imo, the reminder stops accidental drops that are unearned.
  18. 1saaa

Top 5 & World Prediction

...Shut up.