Search results

1. D.Dall

Revitalising Grepolis

I don't agree, on this, if it wasn't a browser game, I won't be here and I know a lot have it like me here, I absolutely only jump on APP. if I have too.
  2. D.Dall

POLYGANT: did any of you guys know my father

I found this from NO.
  3. D.Dall

POLYGANT: did any of you guys know my father

Ohh! I'm so sorry to hear this, I did know him have played with him some servers, I believe both on NO, DK and I do think we did EN too. but I'm not sure about that, my memory isn't that good, but he was a lovely guy I did enjoy playing with him, I think I have him on Skype we used that platform...
  4. D.Dall

Update to Version 2.299 Discussion Thread

Is this counting from already running worlds with world wonders? or coming worlds? @Baudin Toolan
  5. D.Dall

En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

First time I even look in this forum sins world opened, because I don't like all the "Mud" there always is written in forum. But I would like to say "a little late" welcome to all fresh players from Scandinavia and Romans, I hope you all will love to play here.
  6. D.Dall

Pre-World Lemnos Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan are the merge from Scandinavian going to work this time?
  7. D.Dall

Proposal Revamp NB and introduce it to EN for more beginner friendly servers

Inno should find a solution now the Nordic worlds are merged in here from 2 August, because they will lose 90 - 95% of these players if there are not servers with NB.
  8. D.Dall

World Wonder Changes Feedback Thread

I like the new changes, think it will give what it needs for players to like playing it again.
  9. D.Dall

MERGE the severs

We have begging for this merging for years in the Scandinavian worlds, we are about 100 players left on them that's all they are dying in 14 days. But inno isen't listening.
  10. D.Dall

Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

@Mole man 420 will never let me down ;)
  11. D.Dall

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Well it was not a frontline island, to begin with, because then I would not have been there. And most of you in FU know me and have played with me, and know I have health problems, and those I will have to take into account before the game, so must have my sleep.
  12. D.Dall

Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

FU lost this, yeah they will hang here to they get the crown, but it's not victory crown, It's an embarrassing crown. And we are going to make it easy for you, I think you need help.
  13. D.Dall

Top 12 by Yossy Bossy with hair so glossy you want to stick your fenix into it

When you look at the difference between our federations, and think we had to split our wonders into two oceans far apart with a minimum of 1½ - 2 hours of resources, then we have done a hell of a good job when we have succeeded with a wonder, and FU only got two, look at how many cities we also...
  14. D.Dall

Three Cities?

No do not listen to it, we are someone who loves WW
  15. D.Dall

Top 12 Thread

Congratulations on the victory FU, you have earned it. SG / TBG have given us SONS a tough fight, can not say it equaled when you were far outnumbered, but we showed our fighting spirit. Thank you for the fight to all of you, it has been an exciting server, and continue to have Merry...
  16. D.Dall

Top 12 Thread

Did you really expect that we would just have found Popcorn and looked from the sidelines? when you have beaten loose on us the entire server, sent condescending MM (Beers) and stolen Members from us?
  17. D.Dall

Script DIO-Tools

I have tried what you have suggested here, I have the latest update, and yes if I remove unit overview then I can see the entire menu in the page, but then missing the unit overview that I use most and I use Google Chrome.
  18. D.Dall

Script DIO-Tools

https://gyazo.com/7c2e0d6cbe9e8ee7a580ffbbe5c3bba1 after I use your link here.