Search results

1. The Story of Asine

I actually posted the overview of the city that had a cs incoming, i explicitly told eveyrone Russians were lining up from 52 minutes out. I listed the city on island which had a CS from 19:19 minutes away. I said these 30mins before those cs`s were going to be launched. When X Vlam sent 2 cs`s...
  2. The Story of Asine

Okay okay, did you check the day before where I had another 28k as well?? i was oped for over 24hrs straight, do you homework before posting something stupid Ango, And yes I did post stuff in forums. And did you forget the part where I posted CS timings for you guys to Snipe or are you just...
  3. The Story of Asine

Did you even read what I wrote? Or you just typing because you can.... Its alright I know some ppl are illiterate so I wont hold it against you. Ill use caps and Bold this time and increase the size of print. THE SHADY BUNCH AND DRUNKEN LONERS NEVER SUPPORTED ME, THEY STOOD BACK AND DID SWEET...
  4. The Story of Asine

Lol you are kidding me right? When you get attacked by 6 alliances and your alliance wont help you at all AKA (TSB/DL) than what do you expect lol. No one in their right mind can protect themself from 6 alliances with over a 1000 attacks in 24 hrs. Get your facts straight before bringing my...
  5. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

I agree with you completely, just how would you handle dealing with the 2 top alliances who have been working together since day 1. I understand the Criticism coming at your alliance but dont think for once we haven’t taken these steps because of your pact with balkans and why other alliances...
  6. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

I think the point of the other person saying they were hugging as well is because what I mostly said already and BWN/Balkan’s are the 2 biggest alliances and I believe been the 2 biggest since day 1. With the most sisters in Balkans. so if I am not mistaken when they accuse BWN of hugging the...
  7. TKF's Power Rankings Edition Five: Bunnies & Balkans Deadlocked, Unnatural Selection Drops, OCEANS VETERANS/Flaming Dragons Rise

First off we have nothing to do with OV if you would of been watching stats they just took a city from us yesterday, and for bunnies well you guys had have a pact with Balkan’s since I can remember on this world. So to even out the fight we agreed to a nap so they can fight without having to...
  8. TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

Its pretty obvious mate, dont deny it. Lol. As for other yeah, I know the MRA thing was a joke. Doesnt bother me what ppl thinks. The more further away from the truth they are is better for us anyways. I just needed to clarify something thats all.
  9. TKF's Power Rankings Edition 3: Irruducibili Coalition Falls, Bunnies Building, OCEANS VETERANS Tested

@The Smilodon Fatails. You know I do find your Top12's amusing in every world you are in. Also some say you know how to conclude things through your research. I find this adorable. FYI-Silly Rabbits started as a premade Also SS started as a premade. Both alliances were separate and fighting...
  10. Top 12 Teos

You can come and attack me and find out, between your alliance and LOE. I have only hit your alliance I believe once now on a siege break. So try to down play me all you want. Thats okay I wont stop you from speaking your mind. I do like to be underestimated so keep it up, between you and WHG...
  11. Top 12 Teos

Ahah I only think it was 1, unless you took the other 2 as well that quit after him. But none of those guys are real fighters otherwise they could handle the fight. When the going gets rough they run and hide, I understand that they just want to sim and hide behind an alliance. Better yours then...
  12. Top 12 Teos

Yeah i'm not saying that isnt the alliances fault no, not at all. But looking at that will justify the reasons for losing those cities. Any experienced player would know the main core cant afford to send troops on a 5hr round trip to help protect those cities. Yeah we collect a few players from...
  13. Top 12 Teos

All I got to say is LOL, you still are going from what 1 of our members posted over a week ago about 1 Siege attempt, classic. And for the random groups taking our cities, you might need to look where these cities are located before saying stupid stuff. As for the loses with LOE and Serious well...
  14. Top 12 Teos

Do you even play in worlds/servers? Or are you a dictator who just tries to stir the pot like really? lol this is to funny. Go do your homework and do a name cross with the alliances, maybe you will actually learn something instead of saying stuff that doesnt make no sense. Any intelligent...
  15. Top 12 Teos

Did you even look at Phareas or are you just blowing smoke out, unless these guys changed there names in Phareas when joining this world they are not the leaders of Hug This. As I am currently leaving that server for this one, joined it a month to late to be able to make an alliance do...
  16. Top 12 New Top 12

Ah man these forums on Innogames just crack me up some times lol. I'd probably have to say 70% of the stuff in these world tabs talked about is Assume assume assume and well assume, not much communication like it used to be 10 years ago. But either way I get laugh of what everyone thinks and...