Search results

1. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

wait you were attacking me lmaooooooo omg this is so ironic... look at these mighty attacks you send at me from a hour away omg. such a god tier player
  2. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

i literally have no idea who you are but seeing you played 113 in House of Pain that means i carried you to a win so you should be on your knees.. whats ur ign ?
  3. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

i can for sure take a wolf idk about a crocodile... depends on the gorilla tho silverback nah regular one bare hands ? id put up a fight but i can confidently say a wolf
  4. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

i do find it funny, last night i got another 9k bp off his FTS/LS and him and some bum attacks me all night i lose 0 troops.. thats what alarms do @jack9r9
  5. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

can yall believe this man has me blocked in discord, grepo i have to message him on externals to tell him he sucks
  6. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

of my 56k bp im positive a good 20-25k is from you @jack9r9 in less than 36 hours … we need an explanation
  7. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

about less than 12 hours after this post, an additional 9-10k bp from clearing his cities, he single handedly boosted me to top 10 fighters, i can just leave ninjas in his cities cancel queues, kill all his offense, this player is garbage @jack9r9 speak for yourself this is pathetic
  8. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

ah the main point of this is to say wow, our rank 2 alliance in this world is no better than a rim level alliance that would spawn in ocean 56 8 years ago and finish 12th in rankings, how far we have fallen as a community letting this filth come to stardom
  9. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

Well well well… The great and legendary @jack9r9 , If there was a grepolis hall of fame you would 1000% be in there, wait, i meant hall of shame, but wow what a crazy 24 hours, in 24 hours you went from talking like you are the second coming of God to leaving WC, blocking me, me killing all of...
  10. Top 5

say that till i join defcon and we mop the floor with fiasco then i ghost when dom starts and leave them out to dry
  11. Top 8 - Post BP

rumor has it Penguins sinking cause of @jack9r9
  12. World Configurations

i mean atleast make 3-6 speed 8 hours that is in the middle im okay with 8 hours and not 4 or whatever..
  13. World Configurations

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna every other market does speed of world divided by 24 hours to determine cq time... meaning speed 3 is 8 hours, speed 4 is 6 and speed 6 is 4, can i ask why in the world we are the only one that doesnt despite us being the biggest market... it is terrible having 12 hour...
  14. Top 8 - Post BP

this was terrible do better next time.. i got Armageddon as a sink
  15. Top 12 Top 6 Pre-BP Sink or Swim + Map

@Hydna mind dropping your olympus strategy for me so i know what i need to do to win thanks. you can dm me ik its prolly a lot
  16. Pre-World Romvi Discussion Thread

anyone in 45 wanna fill the market back up
  17. Pre-World Romvi Discussion Thread

any serious premades lookin for one more ?
  18. Server Merger

thats lame yall the ones that told us about the merge
  19. Server Merger

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna Any update on when they plan to merge the major servers together so we can have a competitive world for the first time in years, thats when i await my return
  20. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

on god no cap detected, im surprised they still making worlds, yall should quit life is good, i became a professional sports better