Search results

1. Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

Well well well… The great and legendary @jack9r9 , If there was a grepolis hall of fame you would 1000% be in there, wait, i meant hall of shame, but wow what a crazy 24 hours, in 24 hours you went from talking like you are the second coming of God to leaving WC, blocking me, me killing all of...
  2. World Configurations

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna every other market does speed of world divided by 24 hours to determine cq time... meaning speed 3 is 8 hours, speed 4 is 6 and speed 6 is 4, can i ask why in the world we are the only one that doesnt despite us being the biggest market... it is terrible having 12 hour...
  3. Server Merger

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna Any update on when they plan to merge the major servers together so we can have a competitive world for the first time in years, thats when i await my return
  4. Change of Beginner Quest

i think the beginner quest when you start a world could use a revamp to be more beneficial to new players, i mean they teach basic functions of the game but dont teach you anything about being good or even how to properly play.. with how the dynamics of the game has changed i feel we should see...
  5. top 12 sink or swim

1 Sparta 47671 38 1255 2 DEMONS 36792 29 1269 3 Twerking Llamas 35506 27 1315 4 Monkey Iron Defence 34469 27 1277 5 Stonehail mae 33295 32 1040 6 SIMMER FARMERS 25744 22 1170 7 UWU Warriors 23360 20 1168 8 Hannibals 22323 18 1240 9 To Be Determined 17265 15 1151 10 Just For...
  6. Speed 5 CQ

anyone interested there is a speed 5 CQ world dropping in ES, 8 hour sieges, world will probably be more competitive than this new EN world, anyone down for a challenge is invited to bring their team to drop
  7. No player better than PG

i just wanted to remind everyone that i am simply the best and there is no comparison.. see you all next speed 6
  8. Egyptian Version

@Hydna @Baudin Toolan can we get the devs or inno to start workin on a egyptian version of this game
  9. Grepodata is a scam

So i heard from @-Lady Godiva- that in order for Grepodata to be approved it has to get rid of "Heatmaps", but i did some research on February 16th of 2021 big man baudin said this: then i heard it breaches GDPR rules... when in reality it doesnt, because if it did then GRCT should breach it...
  10. Olympus alternate endgame

so i was in the shower this morning and thought of this, instead of the current olympus final state, there should be cities that either need to be taken or sieges that need to be killed, in order to win you must hold 7 sieges and break 7 sieges lets start with the holding sieges, there should...
  11. WW endgame change

@Baudin Toolan @Hydna can we propose a change to the WW endgame, there is never more than 50 active allys, lets make endgame contingent on player score of 250m not top 50 allys, that is way more fair to players
  12. Player Vote

i guess they dont like being called useless so ill refrain from it.. but can we have a vote on next speed settings plz @Baudin Toolan @Hydna endgame and speed... it is a dom and ww that will end around same time speed 3 and 4 so i mean we should get to choose between the 2 what we want... make...
  13. Boosting Services

I am currently looking to get bp boosted, i will reward you per 15k bp... the reward can be discussed outside of grepo, preferably discord... hmu if interested i will make it worth it!
  14. Boosting Services

I am currently looking to get bp boosted, i will reward you per 15k bp... the reward can be discussed outside of grepo, preferably discord... hmu if interested i will make it worth it!
  15. Important info about venom

One of their players “andiamo” you may know as rosenthia is supposedly a big secret, so enjoy this news before corrupt mods delete it... like baudin , deleted my last post in like 2 mins... tuff
  16. The Real Winners

as this world is coming to a end i must say altho BTS won... the true winners of this world should be the greeks ... they 100% deserve it imho ... thanks to every for playing the worst and most boring server ever released on EN market
  17. EN 200 Premade

they will be dropping a special world i feel like so we got time to prepare for this and save up as we have a couple years... i expect every member to save enough money to buy atleast 200 gold off the bat. We will have 50 players each member is required to be inside of the top 50 players and...
  18. Buff DLU during events

i think dlus should have a defense boost during events to make this game a little more fair cause it be boring when scrubs can gold fliers out the azz and break sieges
  19. PETITION TO NEVER HAVE SPD 6 OLYMPUS

so we can all agree that olympus is the worst endgame and it is pure garbage .. lets vote to never waste a speed 6 on a olympus endgame so we can actually enjoy the speed 6 .. we should have a vote to get rid of the endgame as a whole nothing about it is good not even the reward for winning
  20. Top 10 Sink or Swim

so right off the bat .. Neighborhood Watch is favorite to win the world no one else compares or comes close