Search results

1. BadDecisions

Update to Version 2.281 Discussion Thread

has the Olympus banner been fixed for those winning en144 please?
  2. BadDecisions

Update to Version 2.279 Discussion Thread

Is that on the new app or old?
  3. BadDecisions

Update to Version 2.279 Discussion Thread

Since this update I've been having issues with the new mobile app. When I close the app it makes me log back in each time, having to put in my username and password. I reported this a few days later but support say that it's only me having this issue. Does anyone else, because when I ask on...
  4. BadDecisions

Devblog - mobile app feedback thread

Is there an update on these changes and when they might be implemented please?
  5. BadDecisions

New App Feedback Thread

Same as what is said above, the hybrid is designed to be used with a mouse/keyboard and not a touch screen. Most of the issues could be resolved if this was designed for touch screen like the old app is. Specifc issues though are: The navigation is difficult to use, too small, screens overlap. I...
  6. BadDecisions

New Hybrid App - Bug reporting and feedback

If I could triple thumbs this I would. It does seem to underpin most of the issues that it's not really a mobile app.
  7. BadDecisions

Yes but when i zoom it, it seems to move to fast then as you try to move. It would be good when you open something eg Senate then that fills the screen. Some windows like attack planner would be good to still have available for multiple screens showing but for most part when you open one, you...
  8. BadDecisions

The hybrid just doesn't seem to have been designed for mobile use. The biggest issue is the size, it's difficult to click on things. When you click it should pop out into a new screen and allow a better view. It has hover over like the website which makes this difficult to select by holding...
  9. BadDecisions

The Upcoming World

BT said it will be announced this week earlier on this thread is all..
  10. BadDecisions

Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Rude to be knocking Decision making..
  11. BadDecisions

The Upcoming World

ok thanks :)
  12. BadDecisions

The Upcoming World

Any update on the settings? was meant to be announced this week and now Friday? thanks :)
  13. BadDecisions

Pre-World Kimolos Discussion Thread

Can a few of your drop in and spend here so I can grab some gold :)
  14. BadDecisions

Top 12 Sink or Swim

No Pacts! No Maps! going to be my motto!!
  15. BadDecisions

Top 12 Sink or Swim

I actually don't think you can blame BWNW, they haven't have anyone really to compete with.. must be dull too for them! Cuddles might have had a chance (had things not ended like it did) or certainly could have made it interesting.. I'm jealous of their lack of drama tbf haha this server has...
  16. BadDecisions

Worst world start to date?

Do one ;)
  17. BadDecisions

Trash Talk

Hi!
  18. BadDecisions

Top 5 & World Prediction

Aww go with him... we all turned him now and he needs a friend!! :D
  19. BadDecisions

Top 5 & World Prediction

Maybe cos the first mail you sent anyone after trajan left was essentially a threat! Lol might not be the best start! ;)