1. MasterChief Jr.

Top 12 Top 12 - Sink or Sink?

Dirty golder
  2. MasterChief Jr.

Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

Wait, yall dont use them?
  3. MasterChief Jr.

Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

@War Angel @Albozzz @TheLastKnight @Ryann16 @pianoman98 why dont yall make a team together?
  4. MasterChief Jr.

Pre-World Kepoi Discussion Thread

@Baudin Toolan or @Hydna can we get a community vote for setting of morale like its done in past? Personally and what i can see majority of players would like this world with no morale
  5. MasterChief Jr.

Pre-World Elis Discussion Thread

Fiasco United recruiting for 3rd wonders run making it 3/3 interested? mail @NutsNBoltz
  6. MasterChief Jr.

Christmas Newspaper

Interview C: @debich Banda leader 1. Compared to your expectations of the Banda/Fiasco war how has it actually turned out? We didn't have any expectations, we just wanted to play and have fun) So please, everything is going as planned) 2. As the war continues how will Banda maintain its pace in...
  7. MasterChief Jr.

Christmas Newspaper

Introduction Greetings all Christmas is very soon, so i decided to do a little newspaper/interview thing about the world of En129 and for it to be a good read and some fun / insight into the leaders of the dominant teams. Grab a burger +beer and enjoy Please note this has been in work for the...
  8. MasterChief Jr.

Closed Christmas Advent Calender - December 3rd. Olympian Christmas Cake

A grepo twist to a traditional Vailopita cake (a popular greek cake) 1/2 cup Zues special butter 1/2 cup sugar 4 cups flour 6 hydra eggs 1 teaspoon grated nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon of the aromatic cinnamon 1 teaspoon vanilla 1 cup warm harpy milk Cocoa to serve * optional Method: 1. Whisk the butter...
  9. MasterChief Jr.

The Story of Asine

A real war hopefully
  10. MasterChief Jr.

Top 10 Sink or Swim

Masterchiefs easy win G.O.A.T.E.D
  11. MasterChief Jr.

Update to Version 2.225 Discussion Thread

4 New troops and god with new spells @Lethal-Bacon Satyrs Spartoi Ladon Sirens (either a flyer or ship)
  12. MasterChief Jr.

Update to Version 2.224 Discussion Thread

with the delete button can we get a confirmation (pop up) of deleting the report? so many times deleted the report instead of publishing but maybe cause its muscle memory.
  13. MasterChief Jr.

trash talk

:oops:
  14. MasterChief Jr.

Top 10 Sink or Swim

You got it wrong, it the "650000" gold nuke. Honestly golders ruin the game....if only grepo had no bloody golders... .
  15. MasterChief Jr.

trash talk

16. MasterChief Jr.

Pre-Domination Newspaper/Interviews

Interview D fecknews Ex Leader Of UBI (now joined BBM) 1. Compared to your expectations of the BBM/Bloods war how has it actually turned out? Genuinely I thought Bloods would have put up a bit more fight at this stage. However I'm well aware that after the circle comes out tomorrow, there may...
  17. MasterChief Jr.

Pre-Domination Newspaper/Interviews

Introduction Greeting all Dom started a few hours ago but i have carried out a few interviews to get to know the community and be a good read and some fun Please note this has been in work for the last few days/week and before BBM2 was created and merges occurred. Lets get started Interview...