Search results

1. EN 136 Community Vote Part 1

he did say that in the initial post...
  2. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

That exactly is the point...Look at those alliances lmao. Ok ST have a good few known players and a good part of their roster is actually capable and not just a bunch of simmers (even if half still are), but look at the others. All just happily simming hoping they'll get a crown if their team...
  3. EN136 Community Vote Part 2

Don't usually agree with PG but hes right about this one. Imo the options on the vote shouldve been something like 30, 35 or 40 and 45. 25 is probably too low and 60 is way too high...
  4. EN 136 Community Vote Part 1

Agreed. Ofc Oly would be even better (fingers crossed it gets improved and fixed soon, as imo thats the real "skilled" endgame where numbers and city count are irrelevant as they should be and its all about teamwork and execution) but almost every Dom CQ seems to end a similar way and thats...
  5. EN136: Let the community decide?

Ok but how come DE is allowed to use Olympus? They getting a speed 3 CQ Oly. If it is broken how come it is still allowed on other markets. The mode could use some changes but its not that broken...Dom is also very much in need of changes.
  6. EN136: Let the community decide?

I see the german server has the ability to vote on reducing the effectiveness of any individual unit. I really hope Ladons and Spartoi will be one of the options here, as they both need a pretty big nerf...
  7. Top 12 Sink or Swim

aww Sema why so mad :/
  8. Spartan Assassins Spring 2021 Feedback Thread

Damn what a joke this event is. Devs smoked crack or something when making it. 2020 Spartan Assasins was completely balanced, not too heavy on fliers, had everything u wanted basically for reasonable prices. This year theres a bunch of junk nobody wants (lvl 2 chariot tokens, LS tokens and STS...
  9. Farming clock

Imagine 5min farming lmao
  10. New God Ares Feedback Thread

11. Aegean Battleships 2021 Feedback Thread

@Baudin Toolan Is it still possible to get up 8x of one reward using the advanced scouts and resetting the battlefield with gold or has that been removed?
  12. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Oh boy...these top 12s are about as uninformed as it can get. As bacon just pointed out, Unicorns and Dominators are one big MRA. Then I also don't know why u guys are even putting in random comments and your drama based opinions about all the random MRAs (which is like 8 out of the top 12...
  13. Community Preview 2021 Discussion Thread

What I would want is, instead of just merging the servers together, that we'd have an "international server" that would take place say every 6 or 12 months instead of a normal world opening on every server that month, where we would also have some special settings (speed 5/6 revolt or 6hr cq...
  14. Passed Farming Village improvement

No, the app can never be good enough to fully operate grepolis at a high level becasue of the how complex the game is. Could it and should it be better? Sure. But I'd rather they fix the actual game itself and all the issues it has (like this one lol) than also waste time developing the app...
  15. Passed Farming Village improvement

app is a supplement to browser. also nothing is stopping u from playing the game on browser to farm etc on your phone. App is so bad its only good for attack alarm thats about it.
  16. Greek Cup 2020 Feedback Thread

Tbf this event is pretty useless for fliers - way weaker than the easter event which I agree makes the game unplayable early game because you cant hold sieges. This one is moreso for the global/alliance buffs and a few myths/shop buffs here and there. Do agree though that maybe its a bit too...
  17. My first interaction at trying to join animal farm/pet cemetery

You already can in events lol. Dont give them any more ideas ;)
  18. Rate the Player above

Points: 3/10 (simmer) BP: 2/10 (simmer) Alliance: 0/10 (bunnies omegalul) Position: 0/10 (rimmed) Name: 10/10 (Daddy Yoss) Reputation : 10/10 (best memer)
  19. Update to Version 2.210 Discussion Thread

Finally :eek: