Search results

1. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 7th Edition: VM week

Headlines Many Zoo players have entered VM Quality over Quantity have secured their win How much domination will QoQ acheive? There isn't much of a race right now in this world. Although the wars have calmed down QoQ are the winners of this world. Everyone is waiting for the domination period...
  2. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 6th Edition: Ghost Week

Headlines Mostly Virgins is effectively dead Quality over Quantity have secured a high percentage Zoo gain some members Virgins and what happened? On a blissful evening, the Smyrnians wake up to see virgins running around. This resulted in 4 groups: Joined Zoo Joined QoQ Remained in Virgins...
  3. Smyrna 5th Edition: The Fight For Smyrna Starts

Headlines Zoo and Virgins hug it up QoQ start the fight for Smyrna QoQ are everywhere Zoo are falling further and further Note: Sorry for this week's paper, it will be shorter and is a bit later than usual. I just had a hectic week in real life and couldn't spend much time... Thanks for...
  4. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

Headlines Zoo falls apart then gets most of its members back A big number of players ghost and some quit The founder of Brown Sugar Remix leaves the alliance Brown Sugar Remix rises to 2nd place then falls back to 3rd Quality over Quantity and Mostly Virgins are the only stable alliances Outlaws...
  5. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 3rd Edition

Headlines Zoo animals running wild Quantity over Quality snatch first place Brown Sugar proves they are a top alliance Virgins is a refugee establishment? Some Outlaws have made their way through to Smyrna War Scores: Zoo-Hell Boys 40-2 Zoo-Outlaw Nation 3-0 QoQ- Zoo 46-0 QoQ-Hell Boys 26-0...
  6. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper: First week out of BP!

Headlines Spartans take a this is Sparta kick into oblivion Hell Boys falling into hell Quality over Quantity catching up to zoo while having 10 fewer players Zoo is going wild and maintaining their first position in fighter rankings Still A Virgin have been tainted War Scores: Zoo-UKIP 9-1...
  7. Newspaper Pre-BP Newspaper

Headlines Beginner's protection ends tomorrow for most Zoo and Quality over Quantity hold their positions for most of the BP Still a Virgin rocket from 8th to 3rd in a day Introductory Analysis: This world will be very interesting because of the multiple premade drops. Usually worlds have...
  8. EN 138

Hello everyone! After quite a break I am back! I will be dropping in this world. I don't know if many of you remember me but I am a kind of grepo-journalist. I was in EN-123 dropping entertaining weekly newspapers. If you are interested in what kind here is a link...
  9. Video Guide

Since this is the newest server I thought that many people would appreciate a guide for newer players. Some people may recognize me from the weekly newspapers in en123. Anyway I hope you guys find this video helpful: Cheers!
  10. QoQ builds lead, AnA is 2nd and 3rd now, SnS is officially dead, CoE is still hanging on!

Headlines QoQ is building a lead now with almost 500k point difference AnA and it's sister are 2nd and 3rd with the 4th being a bit far from taking 3rd place CoE is still hanging on with some improvements SnS is officially dead and out of the game TOP 6: #1 Quality over Quantity SWIM nothing...
  11. Newspaper Top 6-NewsPaper: SnS is now Sorry, CoR are back in competition,

Headlines Sorry not sorry is now sorry and most already quit Quality over quantity and Anarchaos obliterate Sorry not sorry Anarchaos and Quality are well over the rest in points with the first having almost double the third Curse of Reviers come back to spot 3 and they are looking better but...
  12. The Weekend's Newspaper and Top 6! War rages everywhere, QoQ turns on SnS, SnS have a bunch of players unable to play

Thank you all for your support interest and constant reviews. I did a lot of work to get all this done today hope you like it! PS: I can give you my PayPal number to slide me some tips xD Headlines AnA takes lead QoQ starts catching up on BP QoQ breaks pact with SnS SnS has many...
  13. The Vanguard Coalition Plummets, QoQ Keep first spot, QoQ is till 2 million BP behind AnA and SnS

#1 Quality over quantity: (3rd BP) FLOAT good points and positioning but they have bad BP. They had a point spike so their BP should spike also but it hasn't been happening. Only today SnS has double their ABP and AnA has triple... They seem to be good, a lot of golders in there like other...
  14. Top 12 AnA start losing cities; SnS, QoQ, and AnA exchange the first spot, QoQ is far behind in BP; The Vanguard is holding on

Headlines AnA start losing cities to SnS and QoQ The first spot is constantly contested by the top 3 alliances and is changing by the hour Some alliance like vanguard are surprisingly holding up and not breaking A Vanguard Coalition comes up Now to everyone's Favorite part: WAR SCORES! (this...
  15. Top 12 QoQ gets first spot, the world now is a three-way race, Hakuna Matata Finally leave top 12

#1 Quality over Quantity: (3rd in BP) FLIM they have a good placement. They have been gathering some members in this big mess of the LGF disband. Their BP is surprisingly low to their placement. They recently went over SS that has been dead now for a couple of days and weren't doing well for a...
  16. Newspaper SS get exorcised from Mylasa, SnS take the lead back, New Entries, Hakuna Matata finally leaves top 12

Headlines SnS/TnT take back point lead SnS Controls 2 oceans O54 contested by AnA and QoQ AnA Has a second branch now Lions and Fish completely crumble QoQ's BP is kinda low. Now to everyone's Favorite part: WAR SCORES! (this time it will only include major wars) SnS X SS 32-1 (without SS2...
  17. Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

#1 Anarchaos: SWIM Obviously swim. They are doing very great regardless of whether they gold or not they are doing very good in terms of core/placement/battle points. They are fighting over the first BP place with SnS which means it's even. They pounded Vanguard and LFG and up till now no real...
  18. Newspaper Lions gone fishing find a fish that drowns them, AnA maintains lead over SnS, SS is standing on a wobbly stool

Headlines SnsS/TnT started pounding SS AnA maintains lead in both points and battle points Lions Gone Fishing take a very big turn and things are very messy No big force in 54 to be reckoned with QoQ hit Lions Gone Fishing big hits Now to everyone's Favorite part: WAR SCORES! (this time it will...
  19. Top 12 TOP 12-1 month in/ Major Forces Start Clashing! GoT references!

So this is the top 12 1 month in the game! #1/13: Sorry Not Sorry (2nd BP) SWIM as usual with their positioning and points not gonna re-say it. No big things here. They are pacted with QoQ so that's a bit silent. Will the Lannisters head north towards the starks(scruffies) or will they sit...
  20. Newspaper War in 44, A mess in 45, 54 is simming ocean, 55 is calm

Headlines Sorry not sorry lose BP first position and falls into 2nd with a 200k BP difference Anarchaos finally pounds Vanguard but the latter puts up a desperate fight. Lions or fish I really don't know but they are hitting scruffies Do we like emos? (vote below) But they took Spiritum Sancti...