Search results

1. Ready to cry

Let me see if I got this right, your calling them pathetic for not accepting pacts. We are hitting an unprecedented level of brain rot.
  2. Pre-World Icaria Discussion Thread

Ghosts need 48 hours, sometimes 72 depending on the weather.
  3. Sink&Swim

We got a philosopher over here
  4. Sink&Swim

I have an announcement, I am dropping. You may all applaud me now.
  5. Top 5 & World Prediction

Naughty North clears every team no contest
  6. Top 5 & World Prediction

The stats are somewhat right you still only have 80k bp (rank 205), but you are rank 93 in points now which is actually more embarrassing than being ranked 200.
  7. Top 5 & World Prediction

Lmfao we took your internals earlier than you? Those so-called "internals" were mostly active players when we started fighting. More accurate to say your players couldn't take the heat after you guys talked a big game and they quit the moment a real opponent started fighting back. You got a big...
  8. Top 5 & World Prediction

Kid Icarus is the Best leader ever!!!!!
  9. Heroes In the Attack Planner

This has probably been brought up before but it needs to be said again because no one on the dev team wants to listen. Please add heroes to the attack planner.
  10. Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

That's not an MRA that's just hugging diplomacy. While an MRA can be a hugger, a hugger is not necessarily an MRA. I agree that it sucks though and people like to pretend they aren't but they are two distinct things.
  11. Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

I don't really think you understand what an MRA is mate. MRAs (Mass recruitment alliances) are alliances that recruit every player they can get their hands on without regard to the quality. Right now there is only one alliance in the world with a second branch that might qualify them as an MRA...
  12. Pre-World Falkonera Discussion Thread

If you get rimmed by an MRA player I don't really think we care about your top 12
  13. Top 5 & World Prediction

1) The purpose of the message was to present how bad of an idea poppy joining with f2p is unless there is a deal behind the scenes, not to flex the war score. Members and city-wise, numbers are already skewed in f2ps favor and if Poppy joins with f2p then Snakes' position will be rocky at best...
  14. Top 5 & World Prediction

Its bad when they do it but ok when we do it :)
  15. Top 5 & World Prediction

What are you even talking about? What truth are we supposed to accept? Have you even read what anyone posted? Half the forum has explained why it was a bad idea, if you can't read you can just admit it.
  16. Top 5 & World Prediction

Exactly, they sped up the process. Once bloods is gone poppy will be next. Instead of speeding up the fight between bloods and f2p, poppy could have spent that time fighting other alliances to get slots and then increase their expansion eastward to create a strong backline to lts from for the...
  17. Top 5 & World Prediction

How has every poppy player that replied missed the key issue being discussed? You helped the 6'5 jacked UFC fighter kick the **** out of one person in a room of 4 smaller and weaker dudes. It's 3 left and you are positioned between both of them. F2p is going to take bloods cities faster than...
  18. Newspaper Smyrna Newspaper 4th Edition: Chaose ensues in Smyrna

Best all round player: Nirson, played with him once in 130 and he always came in clutch when needed. Most overrated player: How Does This Work. Sent a pretty threatening mm and then didn't do anything. Most underrated player: Hyke Best attacker: Aldo Best defender: No one sticks out yet Best...