Search results

1. World Thoughts - The reason bloods is Rank 1 and why they will lose the server.

So Mats as for this (good idea btw shout out to him), and I was originally just going to do a bit of a spicy post for fun and to revive this sad forum, but with recent events, I guess it no longer needs revival so it's just a post for fun I guess. Secondly, I'd like to point out there are many...
  2. Milestones -=| THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE |=- Ed.3 : The Hug Club Interviews

Dear Lady Hoplite and Gentleman Hoplites, It is I Trist3, your favorite (and only) reporter still right out of O55 getting you the best Greek news in our third edition of the = THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =. This is gonna be a slightly different edition, where we do a series of interviews with as many...
  3. Newspaper -= THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =- Ed.2 : The More Momentum You Have, the Harder You Hit the Ground.

-=| THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE |=- Edition 2 Dear Lady Hoplite and Gentleman Hoplites, It is I Trist3, your favorite (and only) reporter still right out of O55 getting you the best Greek news in our second edition of what we are now going to call = THE PSEIRA CHRONICLE =. For those who missed our...
  4. Newspaper BREAKING NEWS! The Bigger the Papa, the Harder He Falls.

On an island far far away... oh wait wrong script. In the light of what seems to be a self-induced descent into madness by the once "great" leader, I Trist3 is reporting live from the middle of ocean 55 to give you the best of news and to reveal the truth to all the hoplites of the ancient...