Search results

1. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

would be fun , dont think everyones wants to play again tho, so soon ^^^
  2. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

no point jd quitting yet they still have time to turn things around we took over in a shorter period of time , not over untill the fat lady sings
  3. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

in 30 mintues shits about to get wild , time to smoke n get a beer
  4. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

no way weve crashed more olu into citys than yous
  5. top 10

biden 2024
  6. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

that city we got of arma was a team effort , starting with me clearing n revolting about 6 of his citys
  7. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

im 100% sure its says in jd forum avoid monkey at all costs
  8. Top 12 Dave's Top 12 thread

true fear top 12 best players : 1 monkeynutz 2 everyone else
  9. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

sniped my cs how dare you??? thought we were friends
  10. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

no you didnt stop talking **** i got hit from like 5 differnt players and im 100% sure ur ll died it didnt 'crack' my city
  11. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

if we are sh1t what dose that make jd, only reason they are ahead on points is cus they merged with half the server
  12. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

ok lol says the pathetic one who uses bots to get an advantage over people , why dont you brag about your bp some more, everytime you attack me you change your city name to 800 k bp vs 400k bp, should really put it as ive spent £5000 vs 500
  13. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

ahahahaah what was that ???? 20 attacks just hit wall 25 walls 22 every attack sunk ahahahah ahahahahaahahahahahh 50k bp yes i hate yous attacking me i cant bare it, and thats new bp, 400k bp at the start of the day 500 k bp now lol wonder team you have
  14. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

being attack hahaahah i have no problem making 50k bp and losing next to no troops becuz your teams stupid as **** , we have sunk every bit of olu you have sent , 1 or 2 hit without being sunk and one of them was a ll
  15. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

lol how many times have you changed ur city name to communicate with me , cringe hahaha your an abs ***** proper donkey of a person
  16. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

poll : how long will it take judgement day to build there olu back after tonight ? 1 day ? 3 days ? 1 week? come back next week find out
  17. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

expose haha i asked you did you want to kill my bir stack cus i had a x100% running then u replied the next day and i changed my mind then you asked me would i let you kill some and i said no dont really know why you brought it up tho haha, im having to ask the enemy to attack me, them birs sat...
  18. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

you asked me could you kill them and i said no so what are you talking about hahaha Muppet
  19. Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

weve took like 50 citys of yous in 2 ops haha