Search results

1. Pre-World Samos Discussion Thread

Last time it was en141(about a year and a half). Since then, no "special settings" were added.
  2. Top 12 Sink & Swim Series

A Little Summary about TB/DoA NAP Day 15/02: The NAP was created and it was agreed on some terms. To sum it up: Recruitment in each others ocean is allowed upon handovers Spies/Attacks are prohibited between both families If either of the parties decide to declare war there will be a 10 day...
  3. Top 12 Sink or Swim

So...where's the top12? :(
  4. en133 Elis - Another Premade

Hello all, We're a small group looking for active players. If you are interested, send a PM with a link to your grepolife and your discord username. Link to my stats: GREPOLIFE - Grepolis statistics, community portal Thanks for your time, Ed
  5. TLG Returns - Next Revolt Server (as long as it's not speed 1)

You already missed the surprise effect.
  6. Pre-World Asine Discussion Thread

Not Baudin, but you have 3 new cities + heroes+ inventory you had
  7. Selling Resources for Gold

Look for gold in the rim is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. You should have cities in the core oceans, where top alliances usually spend gold and also join early in the new worlds, otherwise you won't find it.
  8. Pnp The rise and fall of SS

But @RoastIsBack, you said that you had regrets in leaving SS at that time...
  9. Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

As a former member of SS, I would like to clarify some things: - I respect your game skills @Big Papa , but the way you've been leading is questionable. And now you posted this. - Most of the players listed before were recruited by Big P. Some of them were in the premade and decided to drop...
  10. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Just like 1issa said, Sisters can't be ignored, but it doesn't mean Beach P is better than animal farm. Top ABP for the last week(the others recently joined the Top10). 1- CM 195k 2- SS 141k 3- animal 100k 4- PHOENIX 94k 5- Beach P/B 92k Though, Beach P/Bums have more ABP(total) than animal f...
  11. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Top 10 - The world now is a four-way race 10/05 - 17/05 News CM and SS almost have 1 million points. PB lost its branch and is out of the top 10. Beach Party recovers from the previous damage. animal farm are destroying PHOENIX. Four new entries. 1. Spirtum Sancti/ SS Wannabe - 2nd in BP...
  12. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

5. Peaky Blinders/ BASTERED BIRGADE - 7th in BP Right behind SS, PB grew considerably since the last week, but one third of their crew is dead weight/inactive. Not sure if they can handle SS in 1v1, but they have the rim. Swoat for now. 6. Beach Party/ BB - 3rd in BP Surprisingly, Beach P is...
  13. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Top 10 - 1 week out of the bubble 05/05-10/05 News CM is leading in points and BP. Imperia and Boom Boom Squad colapsed in the first days. Beach Party is pounded by DI and CM, but they're still alive. No one likes Reds. Two newcomers join the Top10. 1. Check Mate - 1st in BP In less...
  14. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Nice top 12. But my bet goes to another alliance in O45. No Tolerance already lost 2 cities for a single guy...
  15. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

I'm glad to receive so many likes. :) Next top10 will be on Sunday night or Monday, if interesting things happen in this week. A brief note: The founder of Boom Boom Squad lost his father and is passing through a difficult situation... Even though, he/she's still playing in this world. Btw...
  16. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Hello guys and girls, A quick overview before the BP ends. Let's go. Note: This is a top13, but actually a top10. All my thoughts are based in statistics and my opinion. And battle points aren't going to be relevant due to mergings, disbandements....I'm sorry if I offend someone, feel free to...
  17. Domination - how does it work?

I have a suggestion. How about consider all the islands(not rock islands)? This system would give more "points" to cities located closer to the center and less "points" to rim cities, like target shooting. We all agree that rim islands aren't so valuable as central islands, but... Everybody...
  18. Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

My first post... It's going to be a small world anyway, so I put top 10.