Search results

1. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

The real question is; @TromboneTom Is FIASCO going to attempt a late drop and TRIMEMEing a win on this server? To TRIMEME a server you must win ONLY using triremes. You want credit for greatness?? Prove it.
  2. Trash Talk

This game is too easy
  3. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Finally someone seeing the truth. Eventhough gold is in the game its obviously cheating
  4. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Gold use = Noob, its well known
  5. International Grepo competition

Now I feel like I remember it being done but I could be very wrong. The idea is to hold a grepo world with premade teams but in which players in each team must come from the same server (or same country if we do it that way). Youd get very good teams and a way to play with new players, make it...
  6. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

Well we're still around for now
  7. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

In honour of @Alexander the Okay I updated the chart. Eesh TF isnt looking good on there is it
  8. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

I got bored
  9. Top 12 Top whatever-number-you-want

There is a severe lack of Top 12s
  10. Open Conquer a mod

Now this is more like it
  11. Milestones Milestones of Hydra

Either someone else noticed and helps me out or I put them tied first
  12. Milestones Milestones of Hydra

I haven't seen one of these in a while so might as well bring it back. The score side of things always dies quickly so Ill focus more on fun milestones, if you have any suggestions, comment them Individual Milestones Points 2000 pts - RoyalKnight 5000 pts - RoyalKnight 10000 pts - RoyalKnight...
  13. Top 12 Sink or Swim

Didn't know it was red nose day yet
  14. Turn off morale Yes/No?

Although almost every player prefers no morale most people who joined this one joined with morale in mind and made plans based on that. By suddenly changing it you are not only ruining it for them but also for new non-morale players who would find themselves on the rim or outside of the...
  15. Memes of the world

If you wanna meme something meme Kratos' 17 rock cities
  16. Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

The day before I was in Ferrata I was in Potatoes so your point about me backstabbing fiasco is false At the time of this city swap potatoes still didnt know who's side they were going to be with so imo its completely fair
  17. Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

Wrong again I applied to join you guys but you rejected me So I joined Bucks in his alliance, that one then fell apart so I joined potatoes but from the start there I said I was there temporarily until I could get an invite into either Fiasco or Vix As you guys never accepted me even if I was...
  18. Top 12 The world is now Bipolar in powers, SS is slowly going down, Lions are more like kittens

Ill have you know I only attacked 1 player who is in SS and 1 who is in your REVOLUTION alliance I could easily go around clearing my islands but Im not because I feel that I owe it to SS to let them get their footing and see who they decide to join