Search results

1. Hydna

o7 Hydna

Thank you :)
  2. Hydna

GoodBye

Hi Warriors of EN, That time has come..... I'm sad to say I will be leaving the modding of this server after over 6 years as Mod and CM. I'm not going far, just popping over to the US server for now. It's been an enjoyable journey, some of you I will miss - especially the poets :) and some not...
  3. Hydna

Feedback thread Winter Grepolympia

Our next event, Winter Grepolympia, launches on January 16th and runs until the end of day on the 28th. If you have any questions or feedback about the event please share them with us here in this thread.
  4. Hydna

Winter Grepolympia

Dear Community, Nike, the goddess of victory is once again calling the best athletes in Greece to participate in the frosty competition - Winter Grepolympia. From January 16th, 10:00am server time, until January 28th, you can participate in four different winter sports disciplines, with...
  5. Hydna

Wonders and 48 hour rule

Its 72 hours but yes, the player is still an alliance member it is just that they cannot send res or cast favor on WW for 72 hrs.
  6. Hydna

Closed Grepolis Christmas Gift - Lottery

Ok the winning gift is ' A daughter'. Based on the fact that Hera is the goddess of marriage and women. There were more than 8 players who got this correct so the first 8 receive 1000 gold as follows: @XonCia2711 @IRGR8RU @KinkyKat @RedBow @Van Damt @TenaQ @Marshs @Undertakerexpress Then the...
  7. Hydna

2 days to go here - the 8 x 1k gold have been won but all extra correct answers will receive 2 tokens of your choice from the following : 100 land expansion, Fury II, Improved attack/defence 1 week. iN ADDITION, FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT WIN THERES A GENEROUS NUMBER OF 1 TOKEN PRIZES also...
  8. Hydna

What will Zeus give Hera for Christmas? Choose from the list below: 1. A Van Cleef Necklace 2. Diamonds from Macedonia 3. 2 Prize Bulls 4. A daughter 5. A thunderbolt Players may have 3 attempts but each attempt must be on a different day. The first 8 correct answers receive 1000 gold. Any...
  9. Hydna

Someone explain to me

That is correct you cannot see narc if the city is not cleared. In a situation like this it is better to send a ticket to support then we will specifically check whether narc is applied or not.
  10. Hydna

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Well done to @TAGGED and his whole alliance for a fantastic group effort - and thanks to @ramphai who managed to kill one CS for me! Lovely ls nuke. Tagged receives 1500 gold plus neried and 2 other tokens which he can choose from a limited list.
  11. Hydna

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Well i am certainly discovered. Lots of trips being sent - and my poor wall.................
  12. Hydna

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Well for me the clue is in the city name - im not trying to hide it. Look for Gold!
  13. Hydna

Conquer a Mod for Gold

Ok guys we have 3 cities for you to grab when protection runs out. 1. This is mine - i will identify it tomorrow when protection expires (maybe you can spot it now) but it will be defended with a wall. 2 and 3 belong to our mods @Colibri and @dreamhunter. These cities you need to find and who...
  14. Hydna

Pre-World Ypsili Discussion Thread

Ypsili is now open. Good luck.
  15. Hydna

New World Ypsili

Your new world Ypsili is now open. Good Luck.
  16. Hydna

Future app updates feedback

Please post any feedback you have on our future app update devblog here.
  17. Hydna

Information on future app updates

We have prepared a small roadmap of future updates for the app. Please refer to our Devblog article which can be found here. Please post any feedback here.
  18. Hydna

Questions on Revolt Olympus

We are getting quite a few tickets on this and this is new to us as well so I have asked one of our developers to confirm some aspects. I am posting answers here to the most common questions. If you have others post them and we will either answer or go back to the devs with another list. 1...
  19. Hydna

Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

This is not correct. To take a temple in revolt Olympus a member of the alliance must first revolt the temple. Then a CS can be sent 12 hours later as normal. The CS can come from any member of the revolting alliance.
  20. Hydna

Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Your new OLYMPUS REVOLT is now open!!! Good Luck.