Search results

1. Pnp Content Dump: Scientific Research Into Late-Stage Delusion

I never saw you timing like your mates , so I wonder Margery ... didn't you read the instructions given ? or didn't you look at the timings of your mates ? Besides this (personally I don't know if there was cheating or not or if those who had those perfect timings (very few of Meme, by the...
  2. New God Ares Feedback Thread

when the Ares rework will be rolled out in en136 what will happen to the existing ladons in our towns , will they change attributes, FS used, speed, .. or will they continue to have the same attributes as now and continue to exist as Ladons V1 till they get killed ? didn't find anything about...
  3. Change to Domination end game

For sure if the dom endgame mode is to be changed it needs a more detailed review of the rules and the impact of the rule changes If there is a 30 day no switch rule, which rules could/have to be established about creating / disbanding alliances ? To avoid any bypass of the no switch rule ...
  4. Change to Domination end game

We played the world respecting the existing rules and we all play for a win and to defeat the ennemy . To build this last stand alliance was the only way to defeat Venom at this stage of the game and it allowed several of my original alliance to win a crown . It wasn't a personal jumping ship...
  5. Change to Domination end game

Proposal: forbid alliance changes 30 days before the beginning of Dom era Why? Would make this end game more team oriented. Alliances would have to constitute their final dom team 30 days before dom era, and in the end an alliance with a team that has fought together would win and not a last...
  6. Update to Version 2.219 Discussion Thread

I didn't try this and I wonder if in this case you keep the advantages of restart , i.e. " Inventory, coins of wisdom and war, heroes and 3 culture points (if you have 3 cultures points or more) will be kept. " or if you start like a new player in the world
  7. Update to Version 2.219 Discussion Thread

didn't find the way to use the link during restart .. only saw the options .. land near alliance or direction if you invite a player who isn't yet in the world the invitation link works fine
  8. Update to Version 2.219 Discussion Thread

The 5 days cooldown period between restarts is long when you want to move a player near an alliance. We encountered regularly that players restarting "near alliance" landed near one far away town of one of our players instead close to 90% of the alliance towns . So now if this happens the...
  9. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

by the way ... who is using the kingg87 account ?? you lost a leader and found him again under a different IGN ? Nicely played;)
  10. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

you don't see how you got a serious advantage by spamming over the weeks and make flee the weaker players to JFL ? Or split off to be no longer a JFL target ? you saw the comment of Charlie in the WC , where he wondered that after having attacked the watchers for 2 month like that and not...
  11. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

I find this extremely funny! When hrdinajr "spammed" us in the past in an other world we found this annoying but we considered it as part of the game. Compared to the way Charlie attacked these days it was really very limited . Should hrdinajr got inspired by Charlie and adapt his methods ...
  12. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

Not quite sure why you pretend that we are idiots, just because we don't post in this forum and in WC We definitely opened tickets , and support told us that they can access to all informations concerning the attacks of a player as soon as we give the name ... so no need to document completely...
  13. TKF's Power Ranking Edition Seven: Just For Laughs....Rise of an Empire! FRANK Drops, Pigeons Drop, Watchers back in!

If you made the effort to read the message that The Hoboman sent, you may have noticed that this was sent after having been spammed by JFL and having notified Mods without any result. So difficult to blame those for spamming who don't see an other solution than applying the same unfair methods...
  14. Selling Resources for Gold

if playing seriously means to spend a lot of gold .. I think I'll love this not serious world! besides naturally that it should be no morale
  15. World without gold and previous farming system.

A world with a fixed monthly fee giving you advisors and some gold. Would like that Inno makes a market analysis to see how many players would come back to Grepo and if Inno wouldn't be winning proposing worlds based on this model . Gold players who want to fight against other gold players...
  16. Pre-World Therma Discussion Thread

No morale .. very important, morale kills conquests!! 3 city start .. very nice, accelerates start in a slow world 60 members .. in a slow world to be able to clear temples in a reasonable time without having to set up sisters , I agree too !!!