Search results

1. Im not done yet!

Exactly. I havent seen any proof regarding corrupt mods. Yet these people act like corrupt mods would be a fact. Its not. And it is shameless to start a petition to get a mod fired because of some hurt feelings. The spam issue cant be solved with clear rules and limits. At the same time we...
  2. Top 12

You are in JFL how does that make any sense? JFL is known for spamming on every world, in every war. Charlie (and others?) joined 125 just to spam people he didnt like. Why would you act like you dont condone spam? Spam is part of the game. JFL uses it alot. Fine. Stick with it. Dont be...
  3. Top 12

This statement is funny. Considering you were trashing mighty brothers 2 weeks ago. They arent decent human beings? Because of what? Because they complained about spam? Because they reported your spam? All these things have nothing to do with decent human beings. Charlie might spam, but he...
  4. Top 12

If that was possible, im sure Kratos leadership would do it. Your sarcasm cant hide the truth. Your MRA.
  5. Top 12

No Mercy = M O N K F I S H Most probably NO Mercy= M O N K F I S H = Kratos Seperated into oceans. Tryn to do a Leontini like coalition win.