Search results

1. Pre-World Velopoula Discussion Thread

Fiasco Trifecta Szn?
  2. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

makes sense, if Nirsons there must be Fiasco. jesus yall are thick, if Jasper hasnt sent you a video of his car being massacred by gypsies and/or you didnt get a pm with the eye emoji from Nutz, your not Fiasco hate to break it to yall
  3. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

Sorin, shutup lol youve never played with fiasco for the 211th time. 149 was so obviously not a fiasco drop and if people are calling dapperdon21 and Pheonix King "core fiasco" you've never played the game before. Tedds a retarted Ukrainian thats f2p and im good for maximum 4 weeks a server
  4. Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

another delusional idiot talking from VM. Fiasco has done nothing but fought and sought out the best competition world after world after world. Even going so far as to go completely alone to a RU server and shred the whole world. Your bitterness is matched only by your incompetence at the game...
  5. Top 5

Playing for True Fear, cant imagine you spending much money
  6. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

i wouldnt know, as i played for 2 weeks. alas the point remains. 4 fiasco players or even 20 without fiasco leadership is still not fiasco. Hope you are well etiam and preparing for our next battle )
  7. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

literal delusion, tedd made his own discord. The only fiasco members even in the alliance at all were me and Tedd (not fiasco leadership) and the name was 'this is fine" u gotta let it go bruv lmao u were never fiasco
  8. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

i mean ive been playing just hadnt checked forum. as ive said tedds team (which i was on) lost. congratulations. but you cannot count that anywhere near a win against Fiasco as i was the only fiasco member on the team )
  9. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

bro, because Im fiasco, and i join the world doesnt make the team fiasco lol. 149 was most definitely not Fiasco
  10. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

uh huh sure , well congratulations. And shoot me a message when/if yall head back to EN, hopefully im not still playing this **** game by then
  11. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

I played for two weeks with an MRA, but well done killed a dead server! Huge Winners great players!!
  12. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

congratulations for taking one city from me with your 100 member coalition. Well done! one for the ages, truly bravo!
  13. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

idk who you are or what this is but congrats!! i guess
  14. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Can confirm GG is imploding, Most players want to forceland on Shock! they wont last another month against the insane power of SnakeZ and Anstrum
  15. Crashes and sloots

bro that don pito half buffed 252 ls nukes SLAPPPPSS
  16. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

calm down Clas17 before I drop Uvis Ad on your head
  17. En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

gamer girls without Gab Kitty = weak
  18. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

update, the Romanians have maxed their credit cards in beginners protection just to send css with 7 second gaps. stay tuned
  19. En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

once i drop Uvis in its over